• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Almost like all that rhetoric that got a congressional baseball game shot up, that everybody loves to talk about so much.

Omar called Trump a non-human, trump posted a clip of her making disgusting, and untrue comments. We will call it a wash on who is inciting violence.

Lol please tell us specifically which comments of Omar’s you found disgusting and/or untrue

Almost like all that rhetoric that got a congressional baseball game shot up, that everybody loves to talk about so much.

Omar called Trump a non-human, trump posted a clip of her making disgusting, and untrue comments. We will call it a wash on who is inciting violence.

Solid double play here... a "what-about" + a "both sides." Nicely done.

Lol please tell us specifically which comments of Omar’s you found disgusting and/or untrue

Referring to 9/11 as "some people did somethings" was at the very best incredibly insensitive, at worst disgusting.

Saying that CAIR was founded as a response to 9/11 is a lie.

Referring to 9/11 as "some people did somethings" was at the very best incredibly insensitive, at worst disgusting.

Saying that CAIR was founded as a response to 9/11 is a lie.

So, “she deserves it”’is the defense you’re going with. Nice.

Let’s say context of her quote doesn’t matter and we take it as you and Trump have portrayed it as insensitive and “we will never forget!” (phony patriotism aside). The president of the USA, AFTER she had already received death threats and a man was arrested trying to assassinate her, tweeted out an incendiary video meant to provoke gas lighting against Muslims. The president of the USA, I repeat. Did this after the FBI has already had to protect her. You think these situations are comparable to a Scalise? Did a Democrat president tweet hateful things about him after he was shot?

Last real assassination attempts on congressional leaders happened to Republicans, a bunch of them. People forget that.... on purpose.

LOL. So your point is that a liberal was better at not getting caught than conservatives. Gotcha.

So, “she deserves it”’is the defense you’re going with. Nice.

Let’s say context of her quote doesn’t matter and we take it as you and Trump have portrayed it as insensitive and “we will never forget!” (phony patriotism aside). The president of the USA, AFTER she had already received death threats and a man was arrested trying to assassinate her, tweeted out an incendiary video meant to provoke gas lighting against Muslims. The president of the USA, I repeat. Did this after the FBI has already had to protect her. You think these situations are comparable to a Scalise? Did a Democrat president tweet hateful things about him after he was shot?

She doesn't deserve it and her free speech should be protected.

Yes.

Provide me the context in which what she said wasn't insensitive, because I've listened to the whole clip.

Is saying that the president is a non human not also an incitement of violence on the president and his administration?

She doesn't deserve it and her free speech should be protected.

Yes.

Provide me the context in which what she said wasn't insensitive, because I've listened to the whole clip.

Link to a Democrat president tweeting incendiary things after he was shot?

Doubling down on the "whataboutism" and "both sides" is just showing off, really. Trying to pick up troll style points, I guess.

Defending the indefensible is high honor. Way to go!

Yeah, that’s why it sucks they banned ole lec. 2 years ago folks were overreacting. At this point it’s impossible to troll them unless ya are willing to go where I’m not.

Yeah, that’s why it sucks they banned ole lec. 2 years ago folks were overreacting. At this point it’s impossible to troll them unless ya are willing to go where I’m not.

Palma, the half measure troll.

Back