• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Yeah. She said extremely violent people were "super predators." Conservatives took that to mean all young black men.

Yeah that wasn't really the context, she was talking about gang members and cleaning up our "streets" clearly coded to refer to black people. She also said that police need to bring them to heel. You can defend if you want PH....

sure, coded by your racist brain

but yeah, go ahead and assume trump was talking only about 'rapists and murders' in his comments

Yeah that wasn't really the context, she was talking about gang members and cleaning up our "streets" clearly coded to refer to black people. She also said that police need to bring them to heel. You can defend if you want PH....

Maybe she was specifically referring to MS-13.

Defend that police need to stop violent people? Sure police need to stop violent people.

There’s definitely room for an argument that sociopaths lack the requisite emotional capacity to act in a manner that society considers human and therefore could be considered “non-human”, but I don’t know if whatamount could take it

Catamount trying so hard. I just don't understand how anyone, even conservatives, can defend this fucker. He runs the Oval office just like the Apprentice. He loves to start fights with opponents, then gets all butthurt when someone gives it back to him. Classic pussy.

Baier's rating may go down from a 6 to a 5.

Catamount trying so hard. I just don't understand how anyone, even conservatives, can defend this fucker. He runs the Oval office just like the Apprentice. He loves to start fights with opponents, then gets all butthurt when someone gives it back to him. Classic pussy.

Trump is a pussy asshole, agreed. I could not agree more.

I see whatamount is going full retard again

717gb%2BmdSLL._AC_UL320_SR314,320_.jpg

Back