• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Those don’t sound like violent attacks and they all occurred before Omar was elected didn’t they? What specific rhetoric do you think she needs to tone down catamount? Examples?

Those don’t sound like violent attacks and they all occurred before Omar was elected didn’t they? What specific rhetoric do you think she needs to tone down catamount? Examples?

Lol, way to go catamount. Good job, good effort.

If we implemented Sharia law, that dude's mailbox wouldn't have been peed on #facts

It's funny how you can say a bunch of hateful shit, sell a hat that symbolizes the things you say, then when the people who buy it get their asses kicked for wearing it you bear no responsibility, it's the people who call you out for being a spreader of hate's fault.

classic pussies, all of you

Omar's fault, no doubt.

No it's the Republicans' faults. They could have made any hat, but GOP elites picked the MAGA hat and rigged it so other hats didn't have a fair shake. Those men had no choice but to attack the hat.

I think what Omar said is disgusting and tone deaf. I also think that pales in comparison to actual death threats received.

With this being tax week I thought the President had told us that lower gas prices were like getting a tax cut. Wha happen?

I think what Omar said is disgusting and tone deaf. I also think that pales in comparison to actual death threats received.

What part was “disgusting?”

Catamount — does this meet your standards of incitement? Still waiting for your citation of a Dem President or politician who you say kept Steve Scalise in the “crosshairs” with hateful tweets after he had been shot. Thanks in advance

That line ("this is your country, not theirs") doesn't surprise me at all - it's exactly what most Trumpites privately believe. Liberals aren't "Real Americans", and they're not fellow, equal citizens. LibDems are an alien force living within the USA, whose main goal is to undermine the "traditional American values" that all good conservatives believe in. Or to put it more simply - the only Americans whose views and votes should count are mostly white, native-born, rural and small-town (some suburban), conservative Christian folk. The loyalty of everybody else is suspect.

That line ("this is your country, not theirs") doesn't surprise me at all - it's exactly what most Trumpites privately believe. Liberals aren't "Real Americans", and they're not fellow, equal citizens. LibDems are an alien force living within the USA, whose main goal is to undermine the "traditional American values" that all good conservatives believe in. Or to put it more simply - the only Americans whose views and votes should count are mostly white, native-born, rural and small-town (some suburban), conservative Christian folk. The loyalty of everybody else is suspect.

You’re being pretty gracious to say that’s what they “privately” believe.

Back