• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Gotta give props to Tropic Thunder. A white character wearing blackface said “retard” and it’s still an iconic line.

Gotta give props to Tropic Thunder. A white character wearing blackface said “retard” and it’s still an iconic line.

it's almost like satire exists and is understood across a broad spectrum of humanity

the President. of the United States. made comments that lead to the treat on the life of a sitting Representative. He openly says WGAF.

Token 100% defends and dares to tell me to give me a break

you sir, need to check thyself before thy wreck thyself

"She doesn't understand real life" says the guy that was born rich about a woman who had to flee the country where she was born as a child and spent four years in a refugee camp.

the President is stupid and literally every single person who supports him is also stupid. literally, every single person.

the President. of the United States. made comments that lead to the treat on the life of a sitting Representative. He openly says WGAF.

Yep and Catamount says “meh Dems do the same thing” yet doesn’t cite his work.

I am not defending the post, and think it should be taken down. I just am criticizing Omar for the comments, and that she should probably could calm down on the rhetoric herself because she is at least partly responsible for the 639 violent attacks on republicans since the election.

I told you give me a break because you called me racist for thinking Hillary was referring to POC, which she clearly was.

Last edited:
Sounds more believable when you use a super specific number.

"552. September 25, 2016: Man urinates on Naples mailbox, steals Trump sign"

Back