• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

UnhappySecondKestrel-size_restricted.gif

LOL. How long before he returns to tweeting that the Democrats are un-American, godless, lawless heathen who must be destroyed? 24 hours? 2 hours? He reminds me of a famous quote by Senator Paul Douglas of Illinois about Joseph McCarthy: "He was like a mongrel dog, fawning on you one moment and the next moment trying to bite your leg off."

Trump doesn’t understand that Facebook and Twitter are private companies, apparently.

I don’t think he cares. The point is to pressure these companies into allowing hate speech and fake news on their platforms.

I don’t think he cares. The point is to pressure these companies into allowing hate speech and fake news on their platforms.

Yeah, even if that doesn't work it still helps him fuel rube nation's persecution complex.

He really just wants his bots back. He’s having a hard time dealing with a decline in followers.

Why did the entire country allow white supremacists rebrand themselves alt-right?

Back