• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Imagine if Angela Merkel said Mitt Romney was a low IQ individual and Obama agreed with him. There would be rightful outrage and she’s an ally.

Can we dispel the myth that Republicans care about this country and our democracy? Republicans gladly welcome foreign leaders to weigh in on our elections.

Imagine if Angela Merkel said Mitt Romney was a low IQ individual and Obama agreed with him. There would be rightful outrage and she’s an ally.

Can we dispel the myth that Republicans care about this country and our democracy? Republicans gladly welcome foreign leaders to weigh in on our elections.

Well, that's different, you see, because Biden is a worthless LibDem and a white guy who has betrayed all good white patriotic Americans by being a LibDem whose support comes from those inferior minorities and decadent big city folk, so it's OK to take the word of notorious foreign dictators about his intelligence. Now, if you insult a good white male Republican, or use the words of a foreign leader to insult said Republican, that's treason. Why? They're a white male Republican, of course, and have sensitive snowflake feelings that must be protected. But as for LibDems - who cares if they're offended?

WASP? Seems appropriate. Also, ironic for them to proudly emulate a draft dodger.

Gives new meaning to the term Chief Petty Officers. The Navy should be ashamed.

That Trump is a small petty piece of shit is not surprising, but it's pathetic how much the military and the government is coddling the douchebag.

That Trump is a small petty piece of shit is not surprising, but it's pathetic how much the military and the government is coddling the douchebag.

He’s literally the Commander in Chief. He’s at the top of the chain of command. The military has to do what he says. They’re PRETTY big on the whole chain of command thing.

They have no other option. It would be deemed a coup not to do it.

From what I’ve read, Trump didn’t order it. It wasn’t a command from the CIC. Seems like it was a mutually agreed upon solution from the White House Military Office and the Navy to avoid any drama if Trump saw the USS John McCain.

Last edited:
From what I’ve read, Trump didn’t order it. It wasn’t a command from the CIC. Seems like it was a mutually agreed upon solution from the White House Military Office and the Navy to avoid any drama if Trump saw the USS John McCain.

Tools, all of them

He’s literally the Commander in Chief. He’s at the top of the chain of command. The military has to do what he says. They’re PRETTY big on the whole chain of command thing.

They have no other option. It would be deemed a coup not to do it.

The douchebag in chief didn't order it which brings me back to my original question why do they go out of their way to coddle the pathetic piece of shit?

Back