• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Looks like the betting odds show Trump as about 50% to win in 2020

While that is higher than you would think based on some of the rhetoric on this board, I would think it's pretty damn low for an incumbent.

It’s extremely low for an incumbent in a good economy (metrics wise) running against who knows who.

Part of that number is a small chance of impeachment before the RNC.

So are we going to have a discussion of how oddsmakers make odds ?

Looks like the betting odds show Trump as about 50% to win in 2020

Crazy. It’s like there will only be two viable candidates for president, each with roughly the same likelihood of winning 17 months before a vote is cast.

So the name of a former senator from your own party who just passed away a few months ago painted on a boat in Japan: offensive.
Monuments for confederate slave owners and generals in the middle of town square: not offensive.

It's tough to keep up.

From what I heard, his comments were reasonable. This is dumb and validates lack of trust in the media. Focus on that one word in the context of what he said is misleading.

“ didn’t know that. What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty
Told of Meghan’s barbs by The Sun, Mr Trump insisted it was the first time he’d heard them.

He said: “I didn’t know that. What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty.”

When told Meghan had threatened to leave for Canada if he won in 2016, he countered: “A lot of people are moving here (to the US).””

...and we’re putting them in cages.

We have no idea what you’re talking about, but we didn’t do it.

Ok, we did it, but no senior officials were involved.

It’s perfectly reasonable for the White House to behave this way. You know how the President is.,

Back