• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I agree, I'm a former registered Republican who has voted straight Democratic in the last three elections in North Carolina. The republican party is now the cult of Donald Trump. Any pretense to a limited government conservative party is gone, and the output is a cult who allows a racist white identity politic party to exist because they can claim a false pretense of court judges, abortion politics, and tax cuts. It's so sad that some of the legitimate intellectual arguments of conservative political theory have been cast away because republicans would rather shout "Go team" and become the cult of "MAGA" than stand up and fully criticize Trump.

A lot of those arguments were cast away because they were just bad arguments that were indefensible.

You shouldn’t be confused. I know it doesn’t seem like it if you spend as much time as you do on this board, but it is possible to be a conservative — even a judicial one — and not be a white supremacist or white nationalist.

It’s nuanced but these days it is not possible to be a supporter of the Republican Party and not simultaneously a supporter of a white supremacist sympathizing organization.

You shouldn’t be confused. I know it doesn’t seem like it if you spend as much time as you do on this board, but it is possible to be a conservative — even a judicial one — and not be a white supremacist or white nationalist.

i’m not the one who is confused brah. you’re just not willing to accept what it means to be a conservative in 2019.

Trump keeps repeating "Companies pay tariffs not American consumers."

It’s nuanced but these days it is not possible to be a supporter of the Republican Party and not simultaneously a supporter of a white supremacist sympathizing organization.

Governor Ralph Northam nods approvingly.

Also... this:

Also... this:

Lefties**

And lol as if that is the Democratic Party encapsulated as a whole. Unlike the GOP, we are not cult members that worship at the teat of one man with no room for flexibility on ideas, policies, or debate.

Also... this:

Noted that you don't deny the assertion.

What important national office does Northam hold in the DNC? Is he somehow in the leadership of the party outside VA? I don't follow local politics of Virginia so I don't really know what is going on with that douche.

The Biden comment is totally equal to the 'Mexican immigrants are rapists and murders', and the 'we're being invaded by South Americans', and 'shithole countries',and the 'good people on both sides' coming from the GOP's presumed presidential candidate in 2020. Totally equal, and it's really helpful that you brought it up here in this discussion..

Last edited:
94% of Republicans support a guy says there are "many fine people" screaming "Sieg Heil", "white power", "Jew will not replace us" and more.

94% of Republicans support a guy who smiled and laughed when people screamed "shoot them" about people coming to our borders for asylum.

94% of Republicans support a guy who said those coming to America are "animals"

94% of Republicans support a guy who tells Members of Congress, who are women of color, to go back to where they came from (hint three were born in America)

94% of Republicans support a guy who puts kids and babies in cages

This is just a few of the outrageous and racist acts the person 94% of Republicans (but, of course, not Angus) support.

Biden immediately corrected himself. Has Trump ever apologized for anything?

Back