• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Sorta stunning.

Then you think, well how else could you rationalize working for him?

The rubes are as rock hard as their old flaccid chodes can be without pills at that last sentence of her answer.

He just "communicates in a way that some people, especially the media, aren’t necessarily comfortable with," and is sometimes "just kidding or was speaking in hypotheticals.

In the old days we just called that "shitty communication." :noidea:

It's easy when you're also a liar (and a drunk).

Normally a Press Secretary lying to the point the DOJ has to get involved would be a big story for an admin but this is just another day in Trump World and his supporters don’t care.

Can’t wait for Angus to come along and denounce this like he does so well with any typo the NYT makes.

I had no idea what the drunk references too until I googled the new Pres Sec. Good God. “The best people” lol

69293155_1277764699053526_538948512235126784_n.jpg

Normally a Press Secretary lying to the point the DOJ has to get involved would be a big story for an admin but this is just another day in Trump World and his supporters don’t care.

Can’t wait for Angus to come along and denounce this like he does so well with any typo the NYT makes.

I had no idea what the drunk references too until I googled the new Pres Sec. Good God. “The best people” lol

Back