• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

TheTrumpTrain.png

"The Chosen One"
"King of the Jews"
"The best POTUS in the history of the world"
"The Second Coming of God"

Where 35-40 percent of the country is pulling for the conductor to hit the accelerator because he convinced them that he found a way to counteract gravity.

And that if gravity operates how the other 60-65% say it will, it’ll be fine because it will only hurt the right people

Poor Tiffany. I genuinely feel bad for her.

Trump wanted to close the Nationals museum of African American History and Culture on MLK day for his visit

“It was not my job to make the rough edges of history smooth, even for the president,” Bunch, who was on the ground floor of the momentous landmark since its inception, wrote.

“The president paused in front of the exhibit that discussed the role of the Dutch in the slave trade,” Bunch continued. “As he pondered the label I felt that maybe he was paying attention to the work of the museum. He quickly proved me wrong. As he turned from the display he said to me, ‘You know, they love me in the Netherlands.’ All I could say was let’s continue walking.”

I would consider what Trump and the GOP have done to the office to be an execution.

We’ve had a Cat 5 every year since 2016. It’s a normal thing now.

To be fair, he had never heard of a Category 5 before the other hurricanes either:

Back