• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

You are a child. Maybe you'll grow out of it someday.

Therer is NO call for such comment you motherfucking ASSHOLER!

That is so far over liner that anyoner with shred of class, manners of humanity would never think of posting such thing pubicly.

How FUCKING DARER YOU!!!!

Last edited:
There's a lot going on in the world right now, with a lot of uncertainty domestically and abroad. Oh look, the leader of the country has a message for us, hopefully to deliver stalwart leadership to a nation in need of reassurance.

Every day I'm like, shit, I'm dead inside, this dumb motherfucker can't hurt me no more. And every day I'm wrong. My disillusionment with our country is apparently bottomless.

this is usually when you reload an earlier save b/c you ended up with the 'bad' ending but you haven't saved in like 3 hours

Every day I'm like, shit, I'm dead inside, this dumb motherfucker can't hurt me no more. And every day I'm wrong. My disillusionment with our country is apparently bottomless.

you know, i work with the VA and the amount of Trump faithful there is crazy. the thing is, they are not aware of what is going on and they think it is a plot to take him out. you also cannot talk with them, i give facts and they claim BS. i say read this, they say...if not from Fox (or similar), it is BS. they believe everything out of their mouths is fact and not what it really it...opinion conspiracy nonsense!

just where we are as a country

you know, i work with the VA and the amount of Trump faithful there is crazy. the thing is, they are not aware of what is going on and they think it is a plot to take him out. you also cannot talk with them, i give facts and they claim BS. i say read this, they say...if not from Fox (or similar), it is BS. they believe everything out of their mouths is fact and not what it really it...opinion conspiracy nonsense!

I know it's been said here and elsewhere multiple times, but at bottom this is being caused by fear (of changing demographics, of cultural and societal changes, of economic decline in Rural America, and of rapid technological change), and the explosion of social media and propaganda media/entertainment networks masquerading as legit news organizations. 25 or 30 years ago conspiracy nuts and the far right were isolated, now they can connect on social media and organize themselves and spread rumors and conspiracy BS and their seemingly endless anger and resentment all over the place. It's given them a power and influence that they never had before, and as it turns out there are plenty of people who can be influenced. One depressing thing that all this change has shown is just how many people are resistant to facts and data if it conflicts with their preconceived beliefs, and just how much anger and rage and plain ignorance exists among many people in this country.

I worked with a nice old lady in Virginia last year who told me she refuses to watch any movie that was not made by Dinesh D'Souza. The sun rose and set in Trump's ass for her.

I mean what the hell do you say to someone like that? She would need to be kidnapped by the A-Team and sent to one of those cult deprogramming camps to reverse that level of brainwashing.

I worked with a nice old lady in Virginia last year who told me she refuses to watch any movie that was not made by Dinesh D'Souza. The sun rose and set in Trump's ass for her.

I mean what the hell do you say to someone like that? She would need to be kidnapped by the A-Team and sent to one of those cult deprogramming camps to reverse that level of brainwashing.

Maybe during the blue wave, the liberals can take over abandoned conversion therapy centers and repurpose them for Trump cult deprogramming.

Back