• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Sailor hasn’t posted on this subject in a while so I don’t know. And he’s the only republican who poss about this these days. R.I.P. JH

So what’s the GOP taking point now after earlier this week and last saying these are Soviet style super secret meetings?

It’s a toss up between A.) throwing Rudy, Mulvaney and Sondland under the bus as fall-men and B.) if Dear Leader did it then it can’t be wrong.

It’s a toss up between A.) throwing Rudy, Mulvaney and Sondland under the bus as fall-men and B.) if Dear Leader did it then it can’t be wrong.

C. It's a witch hut and shouldn't be happening at all.
D. Corrupt Democrats already tainted the process
E. The motives if the whistleblower are corrupt and therefore the whistleblower laws don't apply

Every time i click this thread i expect to see a running tally of every word that has ever come out of his mouth.

If Dems and the news keep Trump going to May Day as an issue and insulting him for thinking about for the next few months, I bet he will go.

It would be the best picture ever.

Would be pretty epic for a liberal to win the #magachallenge, and then go to the white house and drop a Trump diss track on the white house lawn

“Reading”

LOL at the notion of Donald reading anything as long as a book. His own books were ghostwritten by somebody else, and I doubt he's ever read them. He thinks a book of the Bible is called "Two Corinthians." I doubt he's read anything other than skimming through a newspaper or short magazine article every now and then.

“Reading”

LOL at the notion of Donald reading anything as long as a book. His own books were ghostwritten by somebody else, and I doubt he's ever read them. He thinks a book of the Bible is called "Two Corinthians." I doubt he's read anything other than skimming through a newspaper or short magazine article every now and then, probably while sitting on the john.

Back