• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

If they’re eager to discourage disruptive behavior they should tell Trump to stay away.

I'm sure the SGA holds a lot of sway over the White House.

so, just from reading this adolescent crayon-type post...

1. Trump did make the request (based off first sentence)
2. Justice Department says the call is good (but they have not said anything, but Barr would do whatever Trump said)
3. we no longer have freedom of press

i need time to absorb all of this...

I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve read a tweet about a comment from one of these dickholes and think to myself “There’s no way [insert name] actually said that. Must be taken out of context.” Then I read the actual comment and sure enough, yep that’s what the asshole said or insinuated.

Never. Stop. Projecting.

The GOP is so corrupt they can’t imagine other people wouldn’t be as corrupt as they are.

Imagine holding the most powerful and influential office in the world where you can literally change the course of people’s lives for the better with the stroke of a pen or a timely comment. And when you leave, you have a plethora of options to do good...both for Americans and for people around the world.

What would you do with your time? Continue to engage in the arena? Raise money for charity? Build homes for the poor? Speak out against injustice? Create films that educate and provoke thought in society?

Trump: “Nope let’s make another Apprentice series. America needs more reality TV.”

This is some of the greatest news this country has ever received. He plans to leave office. Hopefully its sooner rather than later.

He didn't give up any of his businesses, why would he feel the need to leave office to be in a reality show? He runs the administration like a reality show as it is.

Back