• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump Is Going to the UFC Fight Saturday

Member when people got mad because Obama chose to fill out an NCAA tournament bracket instead of running the country. I member.

Also, I guess he has to retreat to his roots after getting booed out of the stadium at the world series. Next up on his tour: A Cracker Barrel.

Last edited:

Member when people got mad because Obama chose to fill out an NCAA tournament bracket instead of running the country. I member.

Also, I guess he has to retreat to his roots after getting booed out of the stadium at the world series. Next up on his tour: A Cracker Barrel.

You’re not allowed to call them that otherwise they get to use the n word with the hard r

Three years ago, he and the GOP claimed the BLS reports were cooked by the Obama administration.

Last edited:
Not sure if its been noted here... but props to politico for pointing out trump is now the newest official Florida Man. Congratulations on all the hard work donnie. Well worth it.

People will point out that those were in DC and Manhattan, but baseball games and UFC fights aren't really bastions of liberal ideology.

Ivanka chimes in. Poor thing

This just pisses me off and I've been thinking about for about a day. Putting Thomas Jefferson and Donald Trump in the same boat just seems wrong.

73403939_3383150398439306_8625684795965308928_n.jpg

Other good responses:
https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-quotes-thomas-jefferson-1469046

Well looks like next on the what sporting event can I go to that won’t boo me tour is the Alabama/LSU game, he may have finally picked a winner. It’s hilarious that this is clearly getting to him.

I do have to admit...the Republicans have built an impressive 21st century Orwellian disinformation machine. The engine, of course, is Fox News, but when you throw in Social Media bots/etc, along with MAGA rallies, and underline it all with consistent projection of accusing the other side of what you are doing, inventing conspiracies or scandals that don't exist...all built on a foundation of creating false fear and ALWAYS having an evil enemy that must be stopped....well, damn. You almost have to tip your cap to them. It's hard to fight every day.

Yep.

They molded themselves over time to be ripe for the Trump leadership. It's a horribly embarrassing aberration from a national/historic perspective. But it's a natural evolution of modern Republican politics. Thus they are not merely pussies unable to stand against Trump's horrid person/leading but they are barely having to adapt to the moderate escalation in the dishonest, dishonorable and absurd politics of their party.

Trump Says US Is Ready to Help Mexico Wage War on Drug Cartels

His lack of understanding is just endless. Read a damn book for God sake. A War on the cartels...jeeze why hasn't anyone thought of or tried that before?

As soon as you stop one, the power vacuum gets filled because America is rich and loves drugs. We'd be fighting that war longer than the one in Afghanistan.

But I'm sure his base thinks this sounds tough and now it looks like Mexico doesn't want to fix the problem. Hint, it's because America is the problem and they can't fix it, and apparently neither can we.

Last edited:
Back