• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Pathetic. He was golfing during the raid.

Neither of the two generals look at all happy to be posing for the cameras. I believe they were both shown in the now-famous picture of Pelosi standing and pointing at Trump, and they both looked equally grim then. Somehow I don't think that being at Trump's beck and call is all that pleasant a task.

They don’t have the necessary intellect to deal with our jenius president.

Man, I should really go to the range today and work on wedges.

Pathetic. He was golfing during the raid.

Keep in mind the raid was just against the "JV Team" according to the greatest president in american history.

So squeezing in a few extra holes shouldn't be an issue as the raid wasn't against the "Varsity Team", right?

Glad this guy is dead, but comparing Obama's speech after bin Laden's death with this one from Trump really says it all. Trump repeatedly called the guy a loser, said he "whimpered" as he was chased by US forces, died "like a coward, running and crying", he "was whimpering and crying and screaming all the way", "he died like a dog", and other insults that don't really matter as the guy is apparently dead and thus can no longer hear the insults. Not that he wasn't a loser and all that, but it nonetheless sounds odd in a presidential speech, and sounds like one pro wrestler insulting another. And, being Trump, he can't help but compare himself to Obama even here in a moment of triumph, claiming that the suicide death of this guy was much bigger than Obama getting bin Laden: "This is the biggest there is. This is the worst ever. Osama bin Laden was big, but Osama bin Laden became big with the World Trade Center. This is a man who built a whole, as he would like to call it, a country." To the end of his life Trump will constantly be comparing himself to Obama.

The rubes will love that tough talk. In their mind it will deter future terrorists.

Keep in mind the raid was just against the "JV Team" according to the greatest president in american history.

So squeezing in a few extra holes shouldn't be an issue as the raid wasn't against the "Varsity Team", right?

You’re a weird little dude.

The rubes will love that tough talk. In their mind it will deter future terrorists.

No doubt that's who it was aimed at. It was still a very unimpressive and even weird speech, especially when compared to his predecessors.

Trump is going to the Nats game tonight. I assume his team has plans to spread out staffers around the stadium to start the "U-S-A" chants he'll be expecting.

.......... needed more staffers.

You are still holding on to that comment from how many years ago?
You are a weird little dude. Trump supporters are just dumb and petty as fuck.

SNL Weekend Update called Gaetz a “real life Quagmire” from Family Guy. Once you see that you can’t unsee it.

So I think this is the first time we’ve heard the “Lock him up!” chant. That’s an escalation. Obviously it’s fitting that the chant was organically response to him specifically and not started by any Democratic politicians.

It was stupid of him to go to this game and expect to get a great reception. My guess is that he and his staff thought "his" (in reality our armed forces) great victory in taking out Baghdadi would lead to wild cheers and applause for Dear Leader. Didn't turn out that way, and given how hated he is in DC, they should never have expected that it would. It was fun to see it, though.

It was stupid of him to go to this game and expect to get a great reception. My guess is that he and his staff thought "his" (in reality our armed forces) great victory in taking out Baghdadi would lead to wild cheers and applause for Dear Leader. Didn't turn out that way, and given how hated he is in DC, they should never have expected that it would. It was fun to see it, though.

I think getting footage of him surrounded by a stadium full of people in red hats to use for propaganda purposes in the campaign played into it as well.

Back