• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This is so thoroughly embarrassing.

And amazing how quickly the Trump admin feels they need to strike at someone on their team who steps ever so slightly out of line.

The big news is apparently that ISIS Founder/Leader Al Baghdadi has been killed.

If that is the case, I'm sure he'll be doing plenty of crowing and strutting and bragging tomorrow morning. His supporters will no doubt use this to try and deflect attention from his disastrous policy towards the Kurds and the impeachment hearings - "Dear Leader has killed the Founder of ISIS! That's more than Obama/Hillary ever did! We need to stop this treasonous impeachment foolishness!", etc, etc. I'm sure that will be making the rounds of facebook and other social media tomorrow as well.

If that is the case, I'm sure he'll be doing plenty of crowing and strutting and bragging tomorrow morning. His supporters will no doubt use this to try and deflect attention from his disastrous policy towards the Kurds and the impeachment hearings - "Dear Leader has killed the Founder of ISIS! That's more than Obama/Hillary ever did! We need to stop this treasonous impeachment foolishness!", etc, etc. I'm sure that will be making the rounds of facebook and other social media tomorrow as well.

Sunday shows got a new main topic.

I thought Obama was the person who founded ISIS

While Trump is celebrating the death of the Founder of ISIS, even Fox News (!) has this story posted on its website today - "More than 100 ISIS prisoners in Syria are on the loose following Turkey's invasion, US envoy says." But I'm sure the rubes will pretend that Trump has personally destroyed ISIS all the same. LOL.

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-prisoners-escape-syria-turkey-invasion

Last edited:
First time I’ve watched Trump talk in a long time. This motherfucker is so stupid talking about taking oil

Any comparison of this with the killing of Bin Laden is fucking asinine.

First time I’ve watched Trump talk in a long time. This motherfucker is so stupid talking about taking oil

Glad this guy is dead, but comparing Obama's speech after bin Laden's death with this one from Trump really says it all. Trump repeatedly called the guy a loser, said he "whimpered" as he was chased by US forces, died "like a coward, running and crying", he "was whimpering and crying and screaming all the way", "he died like a dog", and other insults that don't really matter as the guy is apparently dead and thus can no longer hear the insults. Not that he wasn't a loser and all that, but it nonetheless sounds odd in a presidential speech, and sounds like one pro wrestler insulting another. And, being Trump, he can't help but compare himself to Obama even here in a moment of triumph, claiming that the suicide death of this guy was much bigger than Obama getting bin Laden: "This is the biggest there is. This is the worst ever. Osama bin Laden was big, but Osama bin Laden became big with the World Trade Center. This is a man who built a whole, as he would like to call it, a country." To the end of his life Trump will constantly be comparing himself to Obama.

Trump is going to the Nats game tonight. I assume his team has plans to spread out staffers around the stadium to start the "U-S-A" chants he'll be expecting.

Neither of the two generals look at all happy to be posing for the cameras. I believe they were both shown in the now-famous picture of Pelosi standing and pointing at Trump, and they both looked equally grim then. Somehow I don't think that being at Trump's beck and call is all that pleasant a task.

Back