• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Not sure where to put this - as it could go in multiple threads. Anyway, there was a CNN video where a reporter was at the NC State Fair interviewing people on their impeachment inquiry views, and some frightfully ugly redneck lady (shocking, I know) said "he don't need to be taken out because he's the only one that tells the truth, and he can't be bought." Besides the fact that he almost NEVER tells the truth, and has proven that pretty much every decision he makes is solely based on how it benefits him personally - the lady makes a valid point. At some point there needs to be a way to keep people with really low IQs from being able to vote.

Not sure where to put this - as it could go in multiple threads. Anyway, there was a CNN video where a reporter was at the NC State Fair interviewing people on their impeachment inquiry views, and some frightfully ugly redneck lady (shocking, I know) said "he don't need to be taken out because he's the only one that tells the truth, and he can't be bought." Besides the fact that he almost NEVER tells the truth, and has proven that pretty much every decision he makes is solely based on how it benefits him personally - the lady makes a valid point. At some point there needs to be a way to keep people with really low IQs from being able to vote.

I saw that video clip online - it was another one of those "let's see if any Trump supporters have finally changed their minds about him" segments in which, shockingly, almost no one had changed their mind. I was impressed by the one redneck who admitted that he was changing his mind, because the people accusing Trump "couldn't all be lying." At least he was starting to get it. I also enjoyed the part where the reporter said there was a clear difference between the people who were following the impeachment news and those who were not. The lady who wanted Trump impeached said she "wanted to be informed" and was following the news, a redneck guy who was a big Trump supporter admitted that he hadn't been following the news. When the reporter asked how he could have avoided hearing impeachment news because it was everywhere, he said he had been watching a lot of ESPN. LOL.

Trump says he’s going to game 5 of the WS but won’t throw the first pitch because of all the “armor” he has to wear

WHAT A FAHQUIN PUSS. ONE OF THE MAIN JOBS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS THROWING OUT THE FURST PITCH AT BIG GAMES...USUALLY AT THE FENS.

WHO DA FUQ NEEDS ARMAH?

IF BUSH JR CAN THROW A LAZER IN THE EVIL EMPIRES STADIUM RIGHT AFTAH 9/11...MAGA JESUS SHOULD BE ABLE TO THROW A BALL OVAH HOME PLATE WITHOUT NEEDING TO DRESS LIKE KING FUCKING AWTHUR.

WHAT A FAHQUIN PUSS. ONE OF THE MAIN JOBS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS THROWING OUT THE FURST PITCH AT BIG GAMES...USUALLY AT THE FENS.

WHO DA FUQ NEEDS ARMAH?

IF BUSH JR CAN THROW A LAZER IN THE EVIL EMPIRES STADIUM RIGHT AFTAH 9/11...MAGA JESUS SHOULD BE ABLE TO THROW A BALL OVAH HOME PLATE WITHOUT NEEDING TO DRESS LIKE KING FUCKING AWTHUR.

I believe the correct spelling is "AWTHUH"

Lol a master troll by the Nats: Jose Andres will throw out the first pitch at game 5

Yeah, like a literacy test or a poll tax !

I saw that video clip online - it was another one of those "let's see if any Trump supporters have finally changed their minds about him" segments in which, shockingly, almost no one had changed their mind. I was impressed by the one redneck who admitted that he was changing his mind, because the people accusing Trump "couldn't all be lying." At least he was starting to get it. I also enjoyed the part where the reporter said there was a clear difference between the people who were following the impeachment news and those who were not. The lady who wanted Trump impeached said she "wanted to be informed" and was following the news, a redneck guy who was a big Trump supporter admitted that he hadn't been following the news. When the reporter asked how he could have avoided hearing impeachment news because it was everywhere, he said he had been watching a lot of ESPN. LOL.

You left off one important detail about the "I ignore it and just watch ESPN" guy - he was sporting an NC State hat.

You left off one important detail about the "I ignore it and just watch ESPN" guy - he was sporting an NC State hat.

True. It's rather funny that a State fan would avoid hearing impeachment news about Dear Leader by watching lots of sports, including, I am assuming, NC State sports. Better to get depressed watching the dumpster fire that is State athletics rather than the even greater dumpster fire that is the Trump administration, I suppose.

The surprising part isn't that a Trumpee has multiple DUIs. It's that being around him hasn't led to more.

Are people that get DUIs bad people?

One? Nah, could’ve been an innocent mistake. Multiple? A grown ass adult making the same serious mistake is, uh, pretty bad considering they could’ve killed someone.

Anybody remember on Celebrity Apprentice when Trump lectured Khloe Kardashian about how awful drunk driving is when he fired her for missing some of the activities because she had to go to a mandatory DWI class ?

“He basically wanted to just get rid of her,” an editor on the show recalled. “He called her a ‘piglet.’” The editor said that Trump asked: “What is this? We can’t even get the hot one?” ― in reference to Kardashian’s sister, Kim.

A second source at “The Apprentice” confirmed the incident, using similar words to describe what Trump said about the Kardashians. “He said: ‘Why don’t we fire Khloe? She is a fat piglet. Why did we get the ugly Kardashian?’”

A third source, another editor, recalled the firing as being notable because of how personal Trump made it. “When they fired [her], it wasn’t on merit,” the editor said. “It was on him not liking her.” The editor said that Trump went to the staff and asked: “What’s the reason we can get her off [the show]?”

Trump’s distaste for certain contestants was often expressed out in the open, sources at “The Apprentice” told HuffPost. And in the case of Kardashian, it forced a scrambling of the entire show. According to a fourth source who worked on the show, Trump improvised the reason for her “firing,” pinning it on the fact that she had to go to Los Angeles for court-mandated classes related to a prior DUI incident. The business mogul claimed to be caught unaware that Kardashian had to leave ― even though, the source said, it was common for celebrities to have “carve-outs” in their contracts that allowed a short time off from filming.

With the cameras rolling, Trump criticized Kardashian for the DUI, noting his own brother’s struggle with alcoholism as well as the experiences of friends who had lost loved ones in drunk driving accidents.

Video full of Trump bullshit.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-khloe-kardashian_n_5800e4c6e4b06e0475943e67

Back