• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I also question the wisdom of placing someone with such shitty decision making skills into a position like White House Press Secretary.

MHB with a textbook troll job.

The Press Secretary of the White House just called all political opponents of Trump “human scum”...the 4th stage of mass genocide...and he somehow managed to change the conversation into a debate on the ethics of drunk driving.

Well done.

Are people that get DUIs bad people?

It doesn’t help.

If you believe the GOP campaign mailers I got from Dan Bishop in 2018, it’s the worst thing ever. His opponent for N.C. Senate had a DUI years ago and that mugshot was all over the ads.

MHB with a textbook troll job.

The Press Secretary of the White House just called all political opponents of Trump “human scum”...the 4th stage of mass genocide...and he somehow managed to change the conversation into a debate on the ethics of drunk driving.

Well done.

Tulsi !

Are people that get DUIs bad people?

I wouldn't say that makes them a bad person, but I HIGHLY doubt many people here would have their jobs if they had multiple DUIs. Not to mention those jobs are presumably less influential/important than being the mouthpiece for the white house.

And yet I'm sure most people here have driven more than once when they shouldn't have.

But the good ones stopped once they got caught.

Or when they grew up and became a responsible adult. Simple risk/reward calculation that should be done prior to going out. If you get two, you are a piece of shit.

Trump so liked being at a HBCU yesterday that he has Secret Service and other security keep the students in their dorms for several hours before, during and after he left.

I guess it makes it easier for the lynchings.

Back