• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Uh... I think this is serious now.

xavuGgv.png

Ugh... He's Prime Minister not President.

Every book I've read about self development depicts Trump as the antithesis of a successful person.

"7 Habits of Highly Effective People"? He exhibits none of the habits.
"Mindset"? He is the definition of a fixed mindset.
"How to Win Friends and Influence People"? Not. Even. Close.
"The Obstacle is the Way"? Nope. When Trump hits an obstacle, he rages out, blames others and learns nothing.
"The Hard Thing About Hard Things"? Trump just hires people to do the hard things, and then roasts as soon as something inevitably goes wrong.

It is no wonder he is such a horrible person and leader. It's actually annoying that I can't get him out of my head as I read these, because you would swear in each of them that he is the case example the authors use when they're talking about someone doing the wrong thing.

Unfortunately, it would seem 49% of Americans share his fixed mindset.

Last edited:
^^^

it is probably due to getting everything handed to him and not working for anything

^^^

it is probably due to getting everything handed to him and not working for anything

Which is a big way people are successful in this country.

and a big reason they are trying to do away with the inheritance (estate) tax

You can't take it with you but you can buy your ancestors some really nice bootstraps.

best quote about money...

"money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure is a hell of a down payment"

You can't tell me this guy isn't dotarded.

what is % of Trump followers that do not know Puerto Rico is a unincorporated U.S. territory? i say at least 50%.

Definitely. I remember seeing a lot of confusion about this when PR beat Team USA in basketball and when Monica Puig won a gold medal for PR.

So, people got on Hillary for being too condescending. Can you imagine if HRC got up to a podium and told the American people: "This is an island. Surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water." You can't even picture her saying it.

Trump gets away with it because people know he's an idiot (and I honestly try to not use that word when talking about people that have ascended to this level, but I can honestly say that I think that Trump is an idiot. Even when Ben Carson was going crazy, I would never have called the guy an idiot)

Hillary can't get away with it because people know she's smart.

There just must be something about HIM that allows HIM to say whatever HE wants.

Last edited:
Back