• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Republicans are going to lose their minds when they find out who isn’t paying respect to our national anthem.

Republicans are going to lose their minds when they find out who isn’t paying respect to our national anthem.

You know I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the problem wasn’t taking a knee. Just like their problems with Obama weren’t him being divisive, expanding the deficit, abusing executive power, and playing golf. For the life of me though I can’t figure out what the connection between Obama and Kapernick could be. It’s definitely not race because that would be deplorable.

he's not even drunk. Not that that would be good, but at least it would be an excuse for acting like a drunken fool. And dumb fuck Melania has her left hand on her heart. wtf is wrong with these dolts?

he's not even drunk. Not that that would be good, but at least it would be an excuse for acting like a drunken fool. And dumb fuck Melania has her left hand on her heart. wtf is wrong with these dolts?

Is the video flipped? The guy at the beginning has his hand the same way.

So does the son!

Trump acts like a two year old. He is a complete dumb ass.

Is the video flipped? The guy at the beginning has his hand the same way.

I think the video is on selfie mode which can flip the image left to right. As a recall, this was common on older Iphone models.

The presidential medal of freedom award to Rush Limbaugh by trump was the biggest bunch of fake bullshit I have ever seen hahhahaha. Fake tears and all. Amazing.

Yeah that medal is pretty much useless now, add it to the list of things that will need to start from scratch when the orange shit stain is finally gone.

Yeah that medal is pretty much useless now, add it to the list of things that will need to start from scratch when the orange shit stain is finally gone.

Yep. And Rush’s fake surprise look when announced was the best goddam thing ever. So fitting

The presidential medal of freedom award to Rush Limbaugh by trump was the biggest bunch of fake bullshit I have ever seen hahhahaha. Fake tears and all. Amazing.

Yeah that was just weird. Especially when Limbaugh sat there looking surprised. It was all over the news this morning that Trump was going to give him the award.

Imagine being weeks/months away from meeting your maker yet you’re still forcing yourself to lie out of your ass.

I wish Rush Limbaugh nothing but the best...but man watching that was incredibly sad on a human level.

It is interesting because most people when faced with their own mortality do some self reflection this apparently does not seem to be the case here as the grift will continue.

Back