• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

They are so dumb.

Fox News currently losing their minds over this while ignoring his snubbing of Pelosi’s attempted hand shake. Fair and balanced

Both acts worthy of condemnation on their own.

That said, pubs have abandoned decorum norms for years and used it to win elections. Maybe democrats need to embrace the "fuck these guys" mentality.

A man who cheated on his wife for a decade with dozens of women got it for winning a golf tournament.

Definitely bad timing, but I wouldn't be too surprised/angry to seem him get it in a decade or two, depending on what he did after retirement. Art Laffer is an embarrassment too. Kissinger possibly did the most damage, but that was somewhat expected based on his position.

Definitely bad timing, but I wouldn't be too surprised/angry to seem him get it in a decade or two, depending on what he did after retirement.

Huh, Tiger already received his medal from Trump.

merlin_154475613_1c7bb340-9c92-417b-ad05-74eb5d6513f8-articleLarge.jpg

Both acts worthy of condemnation on their own.

That said, pubs have abandoned decorum norms for years and used it to win elections. Maybe democrats need to embrace the "fuck these guys" mentality.

Well that and he lied like crazy in the speech so yea a show of protest instead of just going through the motions is appropriate considering what you said about norms.

Well that and he lied like crazy in the speech so yea a show of protest instead of just going through the motions is appropriate considering what you said about norms.

Maybe she should have just shouted “you lie!” instead.

Fox News currently losing their minds over this while ignoring his snubbing of Pelosi’s attempted hand shake. Fair and balanced

yeah, i do wish Pelosi did not delve into the Trump gutter. it was a bad look and just feels like a childish response to Trump's childish attempt to snub.

this is what Trump has done to politics, it is rather sad. next they will be slap fighting.

yeah, i do wish Pelosi did not delve into the Trump gutter. it was a bad look and just feels like a childish response to Trump's childish attempt to snub.

this is what Trump has done to politics, it is rather sad. next they will be slap fighting.

This is just a false equivalency. Pelosi tearing up a speech is in no way on par or in the gutter with Trumps daily tweets and childish name calling. It's the speech in which the President gave the "Barak the magic negro" guy the presidential medal of freedom... it should have been torn up...I wish she'd made a bigger spectacle of it.

No matter what you do you are going to be labeled whatever dumb thing they can come up with so might as well just go completely dirty fuck them strategy because it’s what they deserve.

“Trump’s daily tweets and name calling” is much more than one snub, Junebug.

It’s not a false equivalency. He snubbed her; she tore up his speech. Samesies.

That said, I don’t blame her, nor do I think it was necessarily unwise politically. Trump isn’t a uniter, and will never be, so why should she continuously take the high road? It’s never going to change his behavior. Plus, as demonstrated above, some portion of the dem base loves it when the bully gets punched back, so why not? Maybe it (and behavior like it) keeps some in the middle home because they are fed up with all the bickering? I don’t know.

Regardless, it doesn’t portend the end of the republic, at least not any more so than Trump’s behavior.

From a micro scale view I could see the Tit for Tat argument, but saying that Pelosi is in the gutter with Trump is a false equivalency. Over the course of the last three years, she has handled her self with excellent professionalism and maturity given the boorishness and name calling coming from Trump every day.

According to Politfact, as of the first of the year, Trump has made over 13,000 false or misleading claims since taking office. False comments about the wall, trade, the economy, and Russian interference in the 2016 election lead the way.

That’s a lot of bullshit.

Yeah but Nancy Pelosi ripped up a sheet of paper so who's the real enemy of the state?

From a micro scale view I could see the Tit for Tat argument, but saying that Pelosi is in the gutter with Trump is a false equivalency. Over the course of the last three years, she has handled her self with excellent professionalism and maturity given the boorishness and name calling coming from Trump every day.

This is why I hated seeing her do it. She has been the epitome of class and dignity in the face of dealing with easily the biggest child to ever hold the presidency. And last night appeared to be a fuck it all I give up type reaction.

Back