• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This is why I hated seeing her do it. She has been the epitome of class and dignity in the face of dealing with easily the biggest child to ever hold the presidency. And last night appeared to be a fuck it all I give up type reaction.

do we not remember pelosi last year?

giphy.gif

So much bullshit last night.

Newt saying Pelosi should be censured.
Trump not shaking her hand.
Giving the medal of freedom to a bigoted talk show host.
The absurd lies about health care.

Essentially turning the SoTu into a campaign speech. John Roberts once lamented that he felt Obama had aullied the SoTU by making it too political when asked abouy it during an interview. Curious if he has any feelings he wishes to share publicly about last night.

On decorum...there is no equivalence. One bad moment by a democrat weighs more than 10 such moments by a Pub in the eyes of conservatives. So the solution is to hope Democrats stay above the fray to avoid the unjust criticism, or do they get down in the mud where Pubs have thrived for over a decade.

I think what Pelosi did was beneath her position and an aberration from her standard of behavior. It was dumb because on a night where Trump had staked out a very clear claim on being a fucking child for not shaking her hand and lying his ass off, she gave people another place to shine the spotlight. Should have just let Trump's shit stand alone and not provide a comparison.

i have a hard time taking complaints about decorum serious anymore. who fucking cares. conservatives don't and they win all the time

LOWF socks bullshit

This is why I hated seeing her do it. She has been the epitome of class and dignity in the face of dealing with easily the biggest child to ever hold the presidency. And last night appeared to be a fuck it all I give up type reaction.

I loved seeing her do it. No Tweeting, no name calling, no childish press parade, she just quietly and nonchalantly tore up the entire GOP platform (a pack of lies) on national television while standing next to Pence and behind Trump. A beautiful image of resistance. It's about time Dems starting playing hard ball. She gets a whole hearted "Fuck Yeah" from me.

I loved seeing her do it. No Tweeting, no name calling, no childish press parade, she just quietly and nonchalantly tore up the entire GOP platform (a pack of lies) on national television while standing next to Pence and behind Trump. A beautiful image of resistance. It's about time Dems starting playing hard ball. She gets a whole hearted "Fuck Yeah" from me.

Preach.

I think what Pelosi did was beneath her position and an aberration from her standard of behavior. It was dumb because on a night where Trump had staked out a very clear claim on being a fucking child for not shaking her hand and lying his ass off, she gave people another place to shine the spotlight. Should have just let Trump's shit stand alone and not provide a comparison.

Nope. The media has given up cataloging Trump's bad behavior. Him snubbing her handshake wouldn't have gotten any play on it's own.

the CNN piece where it took the news cycle away from Trump seems spot on

Nope. The media has given up cataloging Trump's bad behavior. Him snubbing her handshake wouldn't have gotten any play on it's own.

Good posts. Democrats have to figure out how to take over the news cycle while drawing attention to Trump's bad behavior.

Yep. I don't blame her at all, especially after he snubbed her handshake. Fox News is still going nuts over it, at least on their website. It's still their big news story of the day.

Trump dummies are all raging about how it's like she literally ripped up the soldier himself, and Berniebros are shitting on how it's a stupid, symbolic act and she has signed his budgets and extensions of the Patriot Act and everything else, and I'm so goddamned depressed I can't even blink.

Trump dummies are all raging about how it's like she literally ripped up the soldier himself, and Berniebros are shitting on how it's a stupid, symbolic act and she has signed his budgets and extensions of the Patriot Act and everything else, and I'm so goddamned depressed I can't even blink.

I challenge you to a game of Horseshoes, A GAME OF HORSESHOES

Back