• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Last edited:
Weird... I only recall seeing you shoot rolls of Brawny to the crowd like a college mascot shoots t-shirts to the student section. Did you fly those helicopters and drive the boats that led the recovery effort? I must have missed that.

clearly you need to check where you're getting your news from

I have a feeling trolling won't win this battle with Corker. At some point you can't argue with reality. Corker just hit back and hit back hard. Get your popcorn ready.

This is no less than the 10th time you've said to get our popcorn ready. Nothings ever happened.

Its entertaining to hear the dude talk, that's all you need to run the free world. Its not more complicated than that. Most people find him entertaining to listen to.

For someone who cares about politics, its shocking how you're just wrong about everything. This blows over in a day as there's some new Trump crisis that comes up, meanwhile Corker is permanently damaged.

Don't be dense. If you don't understand the significance of Corker's comments, that's your problem.

Don't be dense. If you don't understand the significance of Corker's comments, that's your problem.

It's significant, but anything Trump says is way more significant and has a bigger audience. And Corker will get in line just like the rest anyway.

It's significant, but anything Trump says is way more significant and has a bigger audience. And Corker will get in line just like the rest anyway.

I don’t know. I think Corker’s comments will haunt us. Palma is right that this will blow over in a week or less, but 6 months in to the coming nuclear war with NK we’ll wish more people had paid attention.

I disagree. Corker isn't McCain, Collins or Flake. He endorsed Trump in 2016 and is a fairly partisan conservative. It won't happen overnight but he is giving cover to other members of congress to blow a whistle on trump's capacity to serve as commander in chief. Unfortunately it will probably take several more steps towards a nuclear showdown with NK before you start to see more members break but it will happen. The path Trump is on right now is not sustainable.

The most important part of that article:

All but inviting his colleagues to join him in speaking out about the president, Mr. Corker said his concerns about Mr. Trump were shared by nearly every Senate Republican.

“Look, except for a few people, the vast majority of our caucus understands what we’re dealing with here,” he said, adding that “of course they understand the volatility that we’re dealing with and the tremendous amount of work that it takes by people around him to keep him in the middle of the road.”

Last edited:
I appreciate Corker's sentiment, but anyone who hasn't recognized by this point that Donald is a complete idiot who brings roughly zero skills to the American presidency is a dolt.

I appreciate Corker's sentiment, but anyone who hasn't recognized by this point that Donald is a complete idiot who brings roughly zero skills to the American presidency is a dolt.

Yes, but that's approximately 39% of our country.

Rube opinions aside, senate republican adults recognize this but hoped he'd be a useful idiot to get their agenda moving. It is predictably not going well. Shocker that when you hand a child a flamethrower stuff gets burned.

But Corker is another "yes" vote that Trump loses. Good luck getting anything through Congress if you keep making enemies of your former BFFs.

But Corker is another "yes" vote that Trump loses. Good luck getting anything through Congress if you keep making enemies of your former BFFs.

Is he? Republicans are great for suppressing their ethics and holding their nose to vote with the party, even if it helps Trump.

LOL. Trump isn't losing Corker's "yes" vote.

Back