• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

The Riley/Arnold/CP3 picture should be in every museum in the world

If Donald loses this year I wonder where historians will rank him overall. He can’t be better than bottom 10 and is probably closer to bottom five. His legacy will be coronavirus and gridlock.

Any thoughts?

He will be near the worst. Coronavirus will be in the rear view mirror in many countries by Feb. If he’s out of office, his legacy will be that his third world response to a global tragedy left the US behind. On top of the previous actions of his administration, the US may no longer be a superpower.

Billy Graham lol. Jesus Christ, republicans are offensive human beings. just nasty people.

Where is Rosa Parks, Dr. Charles Drew, Jackie Robinson????

Last edited:
He will be near the worst. Coronavirus will be in the rear view mirror in many countries by Feb. If he’s out of office, his legacy will be that his third world response to a global tragedy left the US behind. On top of the previous actions of his administration, the US may no longer be a superpower.

I actually think Trump will be rated dead last in most polls (if Fox does such a poll I'm sure he'll be higher there), behind even usual cellar-dwellers like Harding and Buchanan and Grant. I've read a number of polls of presidential greatness by historians, and it's remarkable at how similar they are in terms of the ones at the very top and very bottom. Usually FDR, Washington, and Lincoln are grouped in some order in the Top 3, and Pierce, Buchanan, Grant, and Harding are usually down near the bottom. Dubya and Nixon are sometimes included as well. To be fair, most historians tend to be liberals to some extent, which will no doubt not help Trump's case.

If Donald loses this year I wonder where historians will rank him overall. He can’t be better than bottom 10 and is probably closer to bottom five. His legacy will be coronavirus and gridlock.

Any thoughts?

You really think Historians will find 4-9 Presidents worse than Trump? Only if we are in for an unfathomably terrible few decades to come. Trump is easily among the 2-3 worst Presidents ever. Even Nixon was miles ahead of this fucking moron.

You really think Historians will find 4-9 Presidents worse than Trump? Only if we are in for an unfathomably terrible few decades to come. Trump is easily among the 2-3 worst Presidents ever. Even Nixon was miles ahead of this fucking moron.
I got trump, Buchanan, and Andrew Johnson in a death match for worst of all time

Jackson was a badass. He would have destroyed the other two without breaking a sweat.

Jackson was a badass. He would have destroyed the other two without breaking a sweat.

In a knife fight?

https://faceintheblue.wordpress.com...ery-american-president-who-would-win-and-why/

7) Andrew Jackson –It’s already been said: The man’s nickname was Old Hickory because he walked around town with a bludgeon that to the untrained eye was a walking stick. A man who can beat a would-be assassin within an inch of his life with a cane is going to be a murder machine when provided with an implement designed to end a man’s life. I think of the Top Three he’d be reckless enough to go down first, but he’d also probably have the highest overall kill count.

40) Ronald Reagan looks like he would know a thing or two about brawling, and he spent a lot of his prime in either the military or playing a cowboy. I expect he’d go far, but not far enough. Twenty years after the battle people will rewrite the fight to make him a lion among bobcats, but that’s mostly driven by nostalgia.

Last edited:
They could have had knives, tied Jackson's hands behind his back and blindfolded him and Jackson would still have won.

Given that we're nearly at the end of Trump's first (and hopefully only) term I know that we've become numb to all the shit he tweets and does, but it's still remarkable that a 21st Century President of the United States is basically defending the Confederate flag, and keeping up Confederate statues and memorials, like their names on military bases.

Meanwhile, Pubs line up for whatever hoax comes out of Trump, QAnon, etc.

What's nice is that when history looks back, they won't have to decipher any sort of spin or context. It's all straight from the idiot's mouth/keyboard. All documented forever and ever and ever and ever. And I know I will not soon forget the people who supported him.

Kayleigh tying herself in knots during today's presser (NASCAR, confed flags, etc.)

Back