• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Finally, someone willing to call out the greatest threat to Americans right now..... cancel culture.

I'm sure his base - and that's all they're working on right now anyway - will eat it up. I'm sure that Fox and Trump have already convinced them that LibDems are America-hating radicals who want to tear down pretty much every statue and memorial in the entire country, abolish our history, and God knows what else. No doubt, going forward Fox & the GOP will try to convince Americans that saving Mt. Rushmore, the Statue of Liberty, and many other memorials are at stake in this election. As Matt Schlapp just tweeted, if Biden gets elected we won't even celebrate Independence Day next year, the LibDems will move the national holiday to Stalin's birthday or something.

Terribly boring speech. Not sure that he’s gonna move the meter with anyone there. Also I don’t know that anyone finds Biden to be a radical leftist beyond his most ardent base so I’m not sure what the doubling down on anti-cancel culture spiel is gonna do for his election chances

George Wallace is smiling in his grave.

Avalon, you must have made a mistake. That list doesn't include Donald Trump. How could there be such a garden without him?

That list of people is far better than I expected. Scalia does not deserve to be on there. Neither does Reagan. The rest seem to be objectively important Americans either through valor or social actions. Chamberlain is a great one.

Scalia and Reagan were clearly tossed in by Donald specifically or someone like Miller. They stand out like a sore thumb where the rest aren’t ideological choices.

Last edited:
Lol just saw Graham. He clearly doesn’t belong either. It’s like they consulted historians about good choices then made a few additions.

Unless I missed it there’s only one SCOTUS justice up there and it’s Scalia which is comical. Thurgood Marshall seems an obvious choice on that front

That list of people is far better than I expected. Scalia does not deserve to be on there. Neither does Reagan. The rest seem to be objectively important Americans either through valor or social actions. Chamberlain is a great one.

Scalia and Reagan were clearly tossed in by Donald specifically or someone like Miller. They stand out like a sore thumb where the rest aren’t ideological choices.

I started to say that I'm surprised there aren't any Confederates on the list, given how Donald seems so hell-bent on preserving their statues and names on military bases. It's not a bad list, with the glaring exceptions of Scalia (lol), Reagan, and Billy Graham. Thurgood Marshall would be a better SC choice. Sojourner Truth would be good too.

Graham, Reagan, and Scalia are ridiculous (sorry DD65!). Surprised falwell jr didn't make the cut.

They will have Donald hovering over them and looking down from above. He'll be with Putin and Kim.

I mean if you’re gonna have Reagan there FDR also has to be included. There’s no way to justify Reagan ahead of a president who brought a litany of social transformations and programs we still use and rely on today

Had to be Miller. This and the event last night had just enough restraint. Trump would have added Andrew Jackson.

I would guess that Trump knew who less than half those people were.

I can't believe Trump didn't include himself on the list. Give him some time and i'm sure he will.

I can't believe Trump didn't include himself on the list. Give him some time and i'm sure he will.

Give it a week. "Many people are saying I belong in the garden. They say 'Sir, you've done more than the rest put together'"

If Donald loses this year I wonder where historians will rank him overall. He can’t be better than bottom 10 and is probably closer to bottom five. His legacy will be coronavirus and gridlock.

Any thoughts?

Back