• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

ok sorry seemed like it. Got me looking up some old shows I have been to so yes it was interesting, I'm just kind of a dick.
Haha, I think you're reading some of ITC's tone into my posts.

Funny enough, I wrote my admissions essay to wake about this (phish) stuff, and I wrote my phd on similar debates about textual authority, authenticity, originality (though on a very different set of texts). And my MA on something folklorish. I'm into it.

Haha, I think you're reading some of ITC's tone into my posts.

Funny enough, I wrote my admissions essay to wake about this (phish) stuff, and I wrote my phd on similar debates about textual authority, authenticity, originality (though on a very different set of texts). And my MA on something folklorish. I'm into it.

that's awesome! I've been listening to that song since Junta came out and there used to be this fanzine that was around in the early 90s and I had a few issues of it back then and my old brain tells me that there was a bit in there about that lyric and Wash your face stuck in my head, but it was put out by fans and could be wrong. Same 'zine had quotes from Trey back then and he was talking about really making it in the music biz and that Carlos Santana told him no matter how much he $ made or whatever to always wash his own bathroom, to remind him he was no better than anyone else. Think about it every time Ive cleaned my bathroom ever since. Carlos is cool

Cool stuff. Freshman year, townie and I hitchhiked across the country to find the rhombus. And this was before you could just Google its location. We were literally 24 hours from heading to the wrong city...

Your Snowflake in chief everybody!

It is amazing at how such self-proclaimed tough customers are so easily triggered. They complain incessantly about how mean and unfair all the LibDems in the media and Hollywood and elsewhere are to them, even while they deny that they care. But it's liberals who are the snowflakes. Right.

I doubt it will actually be in Charlotte, but yeah, he's an idiot and the RNC totally enabled him.

LOL this chyron. Please be real.

EeHN-5WXsAEtJZV

$21 Million for the Wilmington NC airport. Of course this money just appeared out of thin air and Congress had nothing to do with it.

LOL.

Don't be bothered by the basic needs of low income Americans! Your own comfort comes first!

"Liberals will allow your wonderful neighborhood to be overrun with minorities and poors" has been a GOP dog whistle talking point since at least Richard Nixon. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump becomes even more blunt and direct in pushing this view (fear) as we move closer to November.

Last edited:
Aren't the requirements to actually live in low income housing in said areas very strict?

Aren't the requirements to actually live in low income housing in said areas very strict?

not sure I understand your question

I don't think the rules around living in affordable housing are much different in the suburbs

the challenge is building affordable housing in the suburbs (as well as nicer parts of cities)

Back