• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

https://www.radio.com/sports/mlb/scout-says-donald-trump-had-no-chance-of-playing-in-mlb

Even if Trump had some appealing traits, veteran baseball scout Keith Law doubts he would have drawn much big-league interest. “There’s no chance,” said Law, a former Toronto Blue Jays scout who now writes for The Athletic. “You don’t hit .138 for some podunk, cold-weather high school playing the worst competition you could possibly imagine. You wouldn’t even get recruited for Division I baseball programs, let alone by pro teams.”

Last edited:
yes Ive been to it, but washing or watching a museum never occurred to me and wash your face seems more fitting before driving someone somewhere but hey those guys are nutty

Y'all want the truth? They sing something different every time. Or at least they did in the early days.

Also, you're describing two different parts.

does that matter if there's a recorded version?
Haha! So which one is the authoritative version? Off of The White Tape or Junta?

Why would a recorded version be more authoritative than the earliest live recording? Or liner notes? Or the college thesis from which the lyrics were drawn?

ask dylan; i mean, 'Recorded for sale" is probably worth an argument for "authoritative"

probably the Album version

yes Ive been to it, but washing or watching a museum never occurred to me and wash your face seems more fitting before driving someone somewhere but hey those guys are nutty

What about "Wash your feetsies, drive me to Firenze?"

Back