• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

well he did swap out his campaign staff. His new team is probably telling him how much his old strategy was killing him.

Better late than never, I suppose, but I don't think will help him much in the polls, as the damage has been done. No doubt his supporters will go along, but they would have anyway. I don't see any independents or Democrats suddenly saying "Gee, what a great move by Trump! I'll just forget about all of his attacks and complaints about masks to this point and vote for him!"

Better late than never, I suppose, but I don't think will help him much in the polls, as the damage has been done. No doubt his supporters will go along, but they would have anyway. I don't see any independents or Democrats suddenly saying "Gee, what a great move by Trump! I'll just forget about all of his attacks and complaints about masks to this point and vote for him!"

I more care that it might save some lives doe

Trump tried to blame the demonstrations for triggering a loosening of distancing measures elsewhere. Ranting about how the wall has stopped the virus now.

Any of the certified MDs want to weigh in on this? Does Trump’s brain work good?

Trump is one of those people who thinks they are smarter than everyone in the room when in fact, they are below average.

Any of the certified MDs want to weigh in on this? Does Trump’s brain work good?

What Trump took is called the Montreal cognitive assessment (MOCA). The point of the test is to screen a patient for dementia. The test is scored out of 30 points and patients should score 30 out of 30, unless they have mild cognitive impairment or dementia.

Back