• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Hmm. I'm anticipating a Dear Leader tweet sometime this evening attacking Wallace (again) as someone not worthy of his father's last name, and urging all Fox viewers to switch to OAN.

Then you've got DeSantis who looks like a college basketball coach and/or used car dealer

Who was the Baylor b-ball coach about 15 years ago who tried to cover up the murder of one of his players by a teammate, and whose program was rife with drug dealing and drug use, corruption, illegal tuition payments for players, and other crap? If DeSantis were a college basketball coach that's the kind of program he would run, yet he would sell it as representing traditional family and Christian values.

Who was the Baylor b-ball coach about 15 years ago who tried to cover up the murder of one of his players by a teammate, and whose program was rife with drug dealing and drug use, corruption, illegal tuition payments for players, and other crap? If DeSantis were a college basketball coach that's the kind of program he would run, yet he would sell it as representing traditional family and Christian values.

I heard that was Gaudio. #culture

Trump was interviewed by Chris Wallace on Fox this morning, and I'll give Wallace some credit for not holding back. Trump sounded even more unhinged than usual. When Wallace told Trump that he had taken and passed the cognitive test that Trump keeps bragging about, Trump told Wallace that the last five questions were "really hard" and that Wallace couldn't do them. Wallace then pointed out that one of the questions is to identify an elephant, and another is to count backwards from 100 by seven.

Trump called a poll by Fox showing him trailing Biden by 8 points "fake polls", defended flying the Confederate flag ("Are you offended by it [the flag]? Well, I'm not offended by Black Lives Matter either"), and when Wallace asked about renaming military bases with Confederate names, Trump said "We're going to name it after the Rev. Al Sharpton? What are you going to name it, Chris, tell me what you're going to name it?" When Wallace asked Trump about his claim that schoolchildren are being to taught to hate America, he replied "Now they want to make it the 1619 Project...What does it represent? I don't even know, so." Wallace: "It's about slavery." Trump: "That's what they're saying, but they don't even know." When he was asked about the sharp increase in COVID cases, Trump said that "Many of these cases are young people that would heal in a day. They have the sniffles and we put it down as a test." And on and on. And remember, this is the network that is basically a GOP propaganda machine.

Oh, he also challenged Biden to come on Wallace's show to answer questions: "Let Biden sit through an interview like this, and he'll be on the ground crying for mommy. He'll say mommy, mommy, please take me home." And that's your 45th President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
Everyone’s so mean and unfair to your favorite president. Hopefully the beautiful boaters are having a parade today.

Hopefully he realizes his no mask takes are killing him politically. and none of the Anti mask zealots are voting for democrats anyways

The gop is so toxic he's trying to get out in front of the poll numbers and push biden out to run as the Democrat nominee. Gonna infiltrate and destroy the swamp from the inside. He's trying to topsy turvy this mother f'er.

Back