• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Organic?

We were up in rural TN last weekend and what they lacked in masks they made up for in Trump 2020 and Confederate Flags on the lake.

I assume this is the thing in Clearwater. Saw people posting about this. They were trying for a world record boat parade.

I assume this is the thing in Clearwater. Saw people posting about this. They were trying for a world record boat parade.

A Trumpite boat parade? I know that many Trumpites/Qanon types have gone off the deep end, but what good is having a boat parade going to do for Dear Leader's election chances? I mean, pretty much everyone there is already voting for Trump. Strength in numbers maybe. Dear Leader certainly seems to love them, as he talks about the "spontaneous" Trump rally boat parades often.

I kinda wanna sign up and see what happens. Gimme dat Trump Platinum card

9fcb9059845ecf83a11bba5e1ee83acc.jpg

Holy shit

6094524627eb1c8f169f89279c993261.jpg

$2,800/mo maga

Didn’t touch the keyboard for a minute or so so got a prompt

9037eb498cee2476c5b1547b98b51506.jpg

I think I’m down with creating a fake support Trump Facebook go fund me to trick trump supporters into giving me thousands of dollars per month. My moral compass allows this

A Trumpite boat parade? I know that many Trumpites/Qanon types have gone off the deep end, but what good is having a boat parade going to do for Dear Leader's election chances? I mean, pretty much everyone there is already voting for Trump. Strength in numbers maybe. Dear Leader certainly seems to love them, as he talks about the "spontaneous" Trump rally boat parades often.

Columbia, SC did this a few weeks ago on Lake Murray and set some sort of record. It was basically just a big party on the lake with Ttump flags. It became the "cool" thing to do while other pastimes were closed. I am sure it is just some sort of contest now to see who can throw the biggest boat party.

Nice 3x taller than normal hat. It’s like lifts but for your head.

The guy must look like an absolute nightmare when that hat comes off after golf.

On both shoulders, so most likely where the fake tan on his face hits when he swings.

When you have a little sweat on your face and you use your shirt to wipe it, that’s the part of the shirt you use. I’m sure it’s a hard habit to break so he forgets in the moment he’s now wearing makeup every day to hide his sick old man Emperor skin.

How does he break a sweat golfing? He even drives his cart on the fucking green.

When you have a little sweat on your face and you use your shirt to wipe it, that’s the part of the shirt you use. I’m sure it’s a hard habit to break so he forgets in the moment he’s now wearing makeup every day to hide his sick old man Emperor skin.

Look closely, it’s all over his shirt collar as well

Has he made a statement on his brother’s death? Did he visit his brother in the hospital at all?

They don't allow covid patients visitors.

Seriously though, he released a statement through the Whitehouse.

Back