• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Slash my tires to own the libs!!!! His statement will be walked back when someone informs him Goodyear is headquartered in a swing state and employs thousands of American workers.

How stupid could you be to wear political shit to work? Day 1 of my working career my parents told me there are three things you don't discuss at work - politics, religion, and sex. It's so easy to not be an asshole on the job, I just can't understand what the perceived win is for the MAGA dicks to wear that shit

Can we just step back and take in that a sitting US President is telling the entire US population not to buy goods from a US company? I mean - woah. And he even adds that their tires aren't as good as their competitors.

Can we just step back and take in that a sitting US President is telling the entire US population not to buy goods from a US company? I mean - woah. And he even adds that their tires aren't as good as their competitors.

but he owned the libs!

At a press conference today Trump defended Qanon, saying that "These are people who don't like seeing what is going on in Portland." When a reporter asked him "Qanon believes you are secretly saving the world from this satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals. So does that sound like something you are behind?" Trump's reply: "I haven't heard that, but is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing? If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it, I'm willing to put myself out there. We are actually. We are saving the world from a radical left philosophy that will destroy this country. And when this country is gone, the rest of the world will follow." When another reporter asked about Qanon, Trump said that "I've heard these are people who love our country", coming close to an endorsement.

Qanon is as nutty and lunatic a group as there is or has been in American politics, and the President of the United States is openly soliciting their support and more or less saying that he agrees with them. He also just said that liberals are a threat not only to the survival of America, but the entire world (and make no mistake, when says "radical left philosophy" he's pretty much describing the entire Democratic Party, or at least 66 million Americans based on the last election.) And this same guy still keeps hanging around in the polls, just like 2016, and still has a very good chance to get reelected. We're living in batshit crazy times.

I guarantee the majority of people who work for Goodyear are more angry at their company than at Trump.

At a press conference today Trump defended Qanon, saying that "These are people who don't like seeing what is going on in Portland." When a reporter asked him "Qanon believes you are secretly saving the world from this satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals. So does that sound like something you are behind?" Trump's reply: "I haven't heard that, but is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing? If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it, I'm willing to put myself out there. We are actually. We are saving the world from a radical left philosophy that will destroy this country. And when this country is gone, the rest of the world will follow." When another reporter asked about Qanon, Trump said that "I've heard these are people who love our country", coming close to an endorsement.

Qanon is as nutty and lunatic a group as there is or has been in American politics, and the President of the United States is openly soliciting their support and more or less saying that he agrees with them. He also just said that liberals are a threat not only to the survival of America, but the entire world (and make no mistake, when says "radical left philosophy" he's pretty much describing the entire Democratic Party, or at least 66 million Americans based on the last election.) And this same guy still keeps hanging around in the polls, just like 2016, and still has a very good chance to get reelected. We're living in batshit crazy times.

What is the reporter thinking phrasing the question this way? It’s almost set up intentionally to give him plausible deniability. Of course he would be “behind” saving the world from monsters. Who wouldn’t? That doesn’t mean he thinks qanon is real.

If that was not the goal of the question then ask him goddamn directly

What is the reporter thinking phrasing the question this way? It’s almost set up intentionally to give him plausible deniability. Of course he would be “behind” saving the world from monsters. Who wouldn’t? That doesn’t mean he thinks qanon is real.

I thought she was asking if Trump is the one that started the QAnon conspiracy about him saving the world...like “did you plant that story on a qanon thread?” Not whether he supported saving the world.

Watch the video clip. He certainly has some very nice things to say about Qanon and its believers.

Back