• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Remember when Republicans thought that claiming American Jews were more loyal to Israel was anti-Semitic?

This is what Republicans see as standing up to oppression. Yet they don't think that's privilege.

It's not just projection. Republicans have no concept of how other people live, so they assume the other side works the same way they do. So they assume protesters are paid. They assume protesters seek violence. They assume they're well organized. The idea that people just show up of their own violition to advocate for a cause is mind-blowing to them.

I wish Trump knew I’m way too busy posting on the boards to adequately indoctrinate my students with leftist propaganda.

I'm trying to indoctrinate my students to read the syllabus and do their assignments.

If Trump gets reelected and the GOP keeps the Senate, one wonders if numerous college professors and even many HS teachers may find their jobs in jeopardy, tenure or not. It does appear as if one of the GOP's next goals if they cling to power is to initiate a purge of all professors and public school educators that they consider too liberal or progressive or left-wing. I'd hate to be a high school history or civics teacher in certain counties and areas right now, as I can only imagine how hard it's becoming to teach social studies with a president who is openly attacking everything from the 1619 Project to Howard Zinn to any curriculum that doesn't promote a blatantly "patriotic" rah-rah view of American history.

Last edited:
I think they’ll encourage states to target public college and university professors.

Here is an example from Mississippi:

https://www.clarionledger.com/story...ating-ole-miss-professor-striking/5807047002/

“In the letter, White, a Republican who attended Ole Miss for his undergraduate degree, described Mississippi code that bans strikes or any other "concerted work stoppage." He told Boyce the university should recoup money it paid Thomas for those days of work and pursue terminating the professor in court. Thomas was granted tenure last year, which gives him additional job security.

In an interview, White confirmed his office has been gathering documents and sent two agents to Thomas' home last week. Thomas, he said, "wasn't interested" in talking.”

So this asshole is spending expensive man hours hassling people in order to get two days of salary from a professor.

I also think the Trump administration will restrict federal grant funding to institutions that don’t adopt his curriculum.

lol

“Nars, bitches!”

Chappelle’s Black Bush sketch is as true for Trump as it was for Bush especially after seeing the reverse happen with Obama.

Back