• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

On a Star Trek note, Trump has always reminded me of a more extroverted Pakled with Ferengi business practices.

I just watched the DS9 episode where Nog tries to get the “female” he is on a date with to cut up his meat and feed it to him.

On a Star Trek note, Trump has always reminded me of a more extroverted Pakled with Ferengi business practices.

Spoiler alert, but Pakleds make another appearance in Lower Decks and they have advanced a bit since their encounter with the Enterprise.

Since Trump is holding these rallies in the middle of the day do we get to point out that all of his supporters are jobless moochers with nothing better to do than stand around for a rally during the work week?

Maybe attending rallies is their job.

His hands look like baby hands.

You can recall your vote in some states. It’s a process though.

The only reason for this conversation is to counter the early vote totals. When they can declare victory, they can just claim a lot of people changed their votes.

Hoo boy...I think he was using “shot” as in “he’s finished or worn out” but Trump does not deserve the benefit of the doubt and that is a piss poor choice of words.

Back