• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

based on what i've learned, we probably should get settled in for a wait until the 5th for the entirety of whatever sized blue shift to come in from PA. i'm hoping they report more than once per day but the indication was they would update "daily" on mail ballot counts

If you haven't been following this today, I just want to say, this story has been a JOURNEY.

My trending topics currently says:

Dean Browning
Trending with: Patti LaBelle, Dan Purdy

If you haven't been following this today, I just want to say, this story has been a JOURNEY.

My trending topics currently says:

Dean Browning
Trending with: Patti LaBelle, Dan Purdy

I was just about to post something about how I don't even know how to summarize this. Hoo boy.

Ok. Thanks for responding. I got that part. I wasn't sure about the Journey part of it if there was more to the story.

Like DeacHead said, I couldn't figure out how to summarize because it's all over the place and who knows what's real, but:

Former Republican congressional candidate Dean Browning tweeted the above in response to a tweet, claiming to be a gay black man
This was widely mocked
Browning claimed he had accidentally posted an email he received
Internet sleuths found what appeared to be his burner account claiming to be a gay black man named Dan Purdy
Said account posted a video of someone claiming to be Dan Purdy
Browning shared the video
Internet sleuths looked into the guy and determined he may be Patti LaBelle's nephew / son, who is not named Dan Purdy

Leaving many open questions, tbd.

Last edited:
Like DeacHead said, I couldn't figure out how to summarize because it's all over the place and who knows what's real, but:

Former Republican congressional candidate Dean Browning tweeted the above in response to a tweet, claiming to be a gay black man
This was widely mocked
Browning claimed he had accidentally posted an email he received
Internet sleuths found what appeared to be his burner account claiming to be a gay black man named Dan Purdy
Said account posted a video of someone claiming to be Dan Purdy
Browning shared the video
Internet sleuths looked into the guy and determined he may be Patti LaBelle's nephew / son, who is not named Dan Purdy

Leaving many open questions, tbd.

I mean... not really. It is obvious what happened. There aren't really any further questions, unless you want to know the aftermath. Given that he did not win his election, he will probably be quickly forgotten about until he runs again in 2-4 years , at which point there will be no consequences.

Thanks for the summary. Gotta love the internet. Who would have thought Patti Labelle would get mixed up in a Republican politician's digital blackface.

Monday:

Glad he is stating for the record that groups of people should not be gathering to intimidate people. That should help.

How does this feel col anus? President bonespurs deferment and Mike fucking pence want to be buried in Arlington National Cemetary. Amazing.

Back