• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

The best part of that is the man himself saying that you “can win amazing prizes like dinner with me…I don’t know if that’s an amazing prize but that’s what we have…”

Top notch.

Do we have to worry about Ye getting most/all of Trump's votes if Trump flames out? Ye is one of the few people with comparable clout independent of politics, Trump won't attack him the way he attacks Desantis because Trump his voters need someone to latch onto to claim to not be racist, and at some point the QAnon crowd might start questioning why Donald hasn't been installed as president yet.

The best part of that is the man himself saying that you “can win amazing prizes like dinner with me…I don’t know if that’s an amazing prize but that’s what we have…”

Top notch.
Nobody ever said the guy wasn’t funny.

What are the requirements for reporting the income from this gift? Seems like a good way to launder some money.

What are the requirements for reporting the income from this gift? Seems like a good way to launder some money.

For NFT Creators​

If you created an NFT, you'll need to report any income you made from selling it on your tax return, to be taxed at your ordinary income tax rate. You may also need to pay a self-employment tax if you created that NFT as part of your profession or business.

How am I taxed when I mint (create) an NFT?

You won’t owe taxes just for minting an NFT. Simply creating digital content or art on an NFT-compatible blockchain (like Ethereum) isn’t taxable.

How am I taxed when I sell an NFT I minted?

When you sell an NFT you created, you're taxed at ordinary income tax rates (along with self-employment tax rates if creating that NFT was part of your profession or business).

How am I taxed on royalties from the resale of an NFT I minted?

If you created an NFT and are paid royalties in crypto every time someone sells it, then you’ll pay both ordinary income tax, and self-employment tax on the value of your royalties if you created the NFT as part of your profession or business.

After this latest "announcement", I think its safe to say you can look at all your former friends and relatives who are MAGA and just shake your head and go, told you so. Thats really all that needs to be said.

He doesn't care one bit about the country, but only about himself and the almighty dollar

After this latest "announcement", I think its safe to say you can look at all your former friends and relatives who are MAGA and just shake your head and go, told you so. Thats really all that needs to be said.

He doesn't care one bit about the country, but only about himself and the almighty dollar
Yeah I’m sure there will be some hilarious walk backs and excuses at some Christmas dinners this year. Someone should start a thread

This is my favorite type of Haberman tweet. When Trump does something that is so obviously gonna be ridiculed his staffers then go to her to save face and are like "Actually, you know, I was against it the whole time. Tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't listen." You work for Donald Fucking Trump in 2022, you know exactly who he is and it says everything about your own character.

And people like Haberman can "report" it like it's news.

For all the griping, he's apparently sold all 45K of them, so he's got about an extra $4.5M in largely untraceable dollars in the bank.

Is it super cynical of me to think that Trump already had the money lined up, but this just had to be a public offering to properly launder it?

Back