• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Glad you price checked.
I don't want the guy to be president of the united states and drop us out of NATO, but a round of golf with the guy would be entertaining. I was surprised a Mar a Lago membership was so cheap.

You think if I get a suit piece and put it on a voodoo doll I could inflict any spooky action at a distance?

You think if I get a suit piece and put it on a voodoo doll I could inflict any spooky action at a distance?
Actually the voodoo that you do is on you. It may make you vote for orange jeebus.

I don't want the guy to be president of the united states and drop us out of NATO, but a round of golf with the guy would be entertaining. I was surprised a Mar a Lago membership was so cheap.

A round of golf with Trump would be insanely frustrating. The guys got the worst golf etiquette and cheats on every shot.

A round of golf with Trump would be insanely frustrating. The guys got the worst golf etiquette and cheats on every shot.
What! The foot wedge isn't an authorized golf club? I'm shocked! I tell you, I'm shocked!

He will feed 10 thousand, lie about it and claim 10 million, and report 10 of the purchases come tax time.
lxlhaufwbkjjjeam3bfp.jpg

Back