• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Every word out of his jenius mouth is not only dumber than the last thing he said, but the thought is also completely unsurprising and should have been expected.

Yes, the part about birds at least. Windmills are really bad for birds but mostly because of the lights on the turbines. Migrating birds are drawn into the flashing lights, kind of like moths, and then get chopped up in the turbines. Tons of birds die at cell towers and radio towers too. But, the biggest two anthropogenic sources of bird death are outdoor and feral cats, and buildings/windows. We could easily compensate for the wind turbine bird death by keeping cats indoors.

Imagine a world where people listen to Donald Trump talk about renewable energy and think he’s truly concerned about birds and not the oil business. Donald J Trump…not even a dog guy…cares about birds…

Last edited:
Yes, the part about birds at least. Windmills are really bad for birds but mostly because of the lights on the turbines. Migrating birds are drawn into the flashing lights, kind of like moths, and then get chopped up in the turbines. Tons of birds die at cell towers and radio towers too. But, the biggest two anthropogenic sources of bird death are outdoor and feral cats, and buildings/windows. We could easily compensate for the wind turbine bird death by keeping cats indoors.

I'd be really happy if my neighbors kept their 4 asshole cats indoors.

Counterpoint. Birds should’ve evolved enough by this point not to get continually mauled by domesticated house pets. They can literally fly for fucks sake. How much more advantage do they need?

House cats evolved themselves into making humans take care of them.

I can’t believe this is pulling me into the tunnels but Bob Barker was right. Unfortunately there are too many folks that refuse to spay or neuter their pets even if there is a minimal cost. I was young but I believe this was more prominent in Notth Dakota. Keeping pets inside was also enforced (due to the cold) but it worked.

Imagine a world where people listen to Donald Trump talk about renewable energy and think he’s truly concerned about birds and not the oil business. Donald J Trump…not even a dog guy…cares about birds…
Wait. donnie jenius AND donnie 5k disdain doggos?? #sad #man'sbestfriend

Back