• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

thank you

That thank you at the end made him sound like he is feeling very small at the moment. The entire thing lacked energy but that moment sounded lifeless.

Trump, currently sitting in a court room, rage tweeting about E. Jean Carroll. More than 30 posts about her in the past hour.

He also claimed while rambling here that he offered Haley 10,000 troops to stop the 1/6 insurrection. And yet Trumpites and much of the media claims that it's Biden who is senile and mentally out to lunch.

He also claimed while rambling here that he offered Haley 10,000 troops to stop the 1/6 insurrection. And yet Trumpites and much of the media claims that it's Biden who is senile and mentally out to lunch.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a loyalty test. Where's Sean Spicer to confirm these details?

He just throws shit against the wall and see what his lap dogs eat up. When he gets a hit he keeps saying it regardless of the actual truth (lack there of really).

Is trump trying to get his own color... he has gone from Orange to beyond-oompa-loompa...
Seriously, i can't believe his cult of personality. I was a bit young for Reagan during his presidency, but he wasn't truly anointed as a saint until after he left. Clinton did manage to dodge some shady stuff ("depends on what you mean by the word is...") but Trump takes it to a new level. i remember turning off the tv late in 2016 having a bad feeling... and wouldn't be surprised if Trump takes the oval office again.

This guy literally reads Twitter comments and then turns them into campaign speeches. It’s insane.

Items 8, 9, and 10 are totally reasonable.
I mean, that's part of what he does, identify the (real) potential corruption and pretend he'll do something about it.

Didn't he have a ban on government employees taking certain jobs after leaving the administration, but didn't enforce it whatsoever?

Back