• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Trump going after Haley this week - geez. Insane, un hinged, and misogynistic. anyone especially a woman that saw that speech and then says, yea but I like his policy WTF? You’re an idiot. There is zero policy aspect attributable to trump other than stupid.

Did you mean to put this on the Chat Thread?

I was picking up a prescription at the CVS next to Surge W-S just 45 minutes ago or so. Ships in the night....
Hahaha yes. I thought I saw him so I quick posted. You definitely passed me then.

The former president (and current Republican favorite) is about to start calling out companies he doesn’t like for his minions to boycott. Nothing to see here.

Blackmail seems like the logical extension of Citizens United.

If only Democrats had never called for a boycott of anything.
Which Democrat Presidential candidate ever called for boycotting any company?

After DeSantis used his power a governor to pass la s specifically directed at disrupting Disney’s business, this kind of thing from the leading GOP presidential candidate is troublesome.

Which Democrat Presidential candidate ever called for boycotting any company?

After DeSantis used his power a governor to pass la s specifically directed at disrupting Disney’s business, this kind of thing from the leading GOP presidential candidate is troublesome.
Jesse Jackson.

Back