• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I’m not allowed to say what I’m saying.

Curious if @TheReff agrees with Trump’s comments on immigrants.
Totally! They are ILLEGAL and “technically not supposed to be here!” Biden has let in over 8 mm and they are bringing disease, drugs, cartels, criminals. His prior POTUS counterparts, Clinton & Obama were both tough on immigration. But not this idiot Biden. So you damn right I agree with Trump on the border. He had it handled and Biden signed over 90 executive orders to make this mess.

Totally! They are ILLEGAL and “technically not supposed to be here!” Biden has let in over 8 mm and they are bringing disease, drugs, cartels, criminals. His prior POTUS counterparts, Clinton & Obama were both tough on immigration. But not this idiot Biden. So you damn right I agree with Trump on the border. He had it handled and Biden signed over 90 executive orders to make this mess.
Are they people?

Rather shitty take…let me guess American Evangelical Christian? Exactly how has immigration effected you?

“Relative to undocumented immigrants, U.S.-born citizens are over 2 times more likely to be arrested for violent crimes, 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes, and over 4 times more likely to be arrested for property crimes.”

A TON of studies support that illegal immigrants are much less likely to break the law, across every time of crime, than Americans. Might be better to throw those people out?

Also…Trump’s wall, that Americans paid for and not Mexico (another broken campaign promise) is already falling apart. What 5 year impressive piece of rubbish!

Let’s separate families again and keep them in cages…fucking great policies!

Last edited:
Rather shitty take…let me guess American Evangelical Christian? Exactly how has immigration effected you?
It has affected the entire country, not just Texas, Arizona, Florida or Cali. A country with no borders is not safe. Obama & Clinton had tough border & sent people back. Biden is just doing this to get Dem votes down the road. Trump had border in great shape and Biden just invited everybody to come in. Drug cartel runs the border with millions coming in and sex trafficking taking off, plus all the fentanyl killing people. If you can’t see that that “Bless your heart”

The Reff willingly spreads russian propaganda so I could give a shit what he thinks.
No, that was Hillary Clinton who got caught at it. You libs just spread blather and see what sticks. Will see who will replace Biden at the Convention. Dem talking heads telling Harris to step aside for the good of the party.

It has affected the entire country, not just Texas, Arizona, Florida or Cali. A country with no borders is not safe. Obama & Clinton had tough border & sent people back. Biden is just doing this to get Dem votes down the road. Trump had border in great shape and Biden just invited everybody to come in. Drug cartel runs the border with millions coming in and sex trafficking taking off, plus all the fentanyl killing people. If you can’t see that that “Bless your heart”
But are they people?

Last edited:

Studies in Tx says American are much worse on crime. Your information is flawed, stats show it’s Americans mostly arrested for fentanyl trafficking. Do your research before coming on here spouting bullshit.

I am not a Dem, independent. I just think Tump is a criminal and making America a worse place to live.

Breathtakingly dumb.

No, that was Hillary Clinton who got caught at it. You libs just spread blather and see what sticks. Will see who will replace Biden at the Convention. Dem talking heads telling Harris to step aside for the good of the party.
Amazingly stupid.

Trump explained that he was on NASDAQ instead of NYSE, despite the (male) leader of the NYSE really wanting him, because he couldn't be in crooked New York.

Back