• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Growing up, I thought something like that would get you a visit from the Secret Service. Now I know conservatives can threaten and commit violence with little repercussions.

Growing up, I thought something like that would get you a visit from the Secret Service. Now I know conservatives can threaten and commit violence with little repercussions.
Cmon. I mean they are just patriots....

Same. Apparently it’s NBD.

dRump is such a disgrace. America deserves so, so, so much better than a president that peddles tennis shoes, nft cards and BS Bibles. Embarrassing!!!
Does America really deserve better? I mean, look at that truck. How many millions of people are willing to give a career conman complete control over everything after he tried to destroy the country once already? How many are willing to destroy the lives of millions of fellow citizens, just because they are different? I'm not sure what this country deserves, but we could certainly do a lot better

Without a doubt America deserves better…how can you ask that?

Trump Media & Technology Group Down 20% today…anyone else think Trump is already selling stock while it is high? I mean it lost 56 million last year and is losing its users. It hit the open market (most likely foreign money) and is still up…but not for long. I full expect it to keep free fall. I mean it makes no money and spends a lot and is a bad product.

Trump Media & Technology Group Down 20% today…anyone else think Trump is already selling stock while it is high? I mean it lost 56 million last year and is losing its users. It hit the open market (most likely foreign money) and is still up…but not for long. I full expect it to keep free fall. I mean it makes no money and spends a lot and is a bad product.

1712021653928.jpeg

business-commerce-invest-investor-investing-stocks-stocks_and_shares-aban225_low.jpg

I thought that I read he has to wait 6 months before he can sell, but I’m not super familiar with how these types of mergers work.

I hope they investigate the money trail. I seem to remember he was sued for doing that same thing before.

Back