• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

That’s Our Trump !

If Trump gets elected and withdraws from NATO and Russia just invades Poland, Finland, the Baltic States, and other Eastern European countries and Europe descends into chaos I have no doubt that Little Rubio and other Congressional Republicans will find a way to excuse and dismiss it in public, even if they're terrified and angered in private. That's what being in a cult does to people - you learn to excuse the inexcusable and to justify the unjustifiable.

If Trump gets elected and withdraws from NATO and Russia just invades Poland, Finland, the Baltic States, and other Eastern European countries and Europe descends into chaos I have no doubt that Little Rubio and other Congressional Republicans will find a way to excuse and dismiss it in public, even if they're terrified and angered in private. That's what being in a cult does to people - you learn to excuse the inexcusable and to justify the unjustifiable.
You say this as if susan collins is not very concerned.

Babies are allowed to be born in the ninth month? The horror! Sounds like a completely sane person is saying this, by the way.

Didn't he say pretty much the same thing during his 2016 or 2020 campaign? Except it was "torn" from the mother's womb?

Didn't he say pretty much the same thing during his 2016 or 2020 campaign? Except it was "torn" from the mother's womb?
I do not recall specifically, but at this point he has probably said... everything and back again.

My sweet sweet magats. I love you to the grift and back again!

I’m more about putting babies inside of ladies than the other way around, if you know what I mean.

Back