• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I had wondered about Bezos.

Feel like I'd rather see him or MeToo get the award.

I had wondered about Bezos.

Feel like I'd rather see him or MeToo get the award.

I feel like metoo should be lumped together with the womens marchers. Something like "angry women", but better sounding.

Six or seven (depending on how you think Trump really feels about Xi and China) would troll Trump hard.

Patty Jenkins is a solid choice from entertainment, but if she's going to make the short list, you gotta imagine Marvel Studios Kevin Feige should. The three Marvel films this year totaled over a billion in the US. They each made over $800M worldwide and totaled over $2.5 billion. Maybe he'll get consideration next year after Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, and Ant-Man and the Wasp.

I feel like metoo should be lumped together with the womens marchers. Something like "angry women", but better sounding.

I think #metoo is appropriate for 2017. Next year, there's going to be a wave of "angry women" candidates running for office. If VA was a preview and they led a Dem sweep, they'll be a great choice.

Six or seven (depending on how you think Trump really feels about Xi and China) would troll Trump hard.

Patty Jenkins is a solid choice from entertainment, but if she's going to make the short list, you gotta imagine Marvel Studios Kevin Feige should. The three Marvel films this year totaled over a billion in the US. They each made over $800M worldwide and totaled over $2.5 billion. Maybe he'll get consideration next year after Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
snl-starwars.0.0.png

Last edited:
Giving it to #MeToo and calling them “nasty women” would be a fun Trump troll too.

I don't think it's appropriate to lump in victims of sexual harassment with women activists.

1. Trump should never be calling someone low class unless he is referring to himself or another member of his family
2. Pence's snake is a little weird but never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.

Those who live in glass houses...

Back