• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

For example, the owners of my company get taxed over 50% of their income from the company I work at. If they died 3 months from now, that same money would be taxed again at 50% when given to their heirs.

So they make $1MM this year, their family only gets $250k in 3 months. That's alot of tax.

Only if they have more than $11M to give and only if they haven't prepared a trust or any other way to give the money to heirs.

To be fair, Trump may have been as excited as my kids about the Pokémon toys at McDonalds the last month.

It's like he thinks our military is a protection racket.

So, the news is fake, the intelligence agencies are traitors, the Department of Justice is corrupt, and the guy who has gone bankrupt four times is lecturing the most productive economy in Europe on financial responsibility for not paying for wars we start. Brilliant.

Lol right? And the rubes love it

Why wouldn't everyone like it? Y'all complain we don't have single payer, well the reason others do is they don't pay for the military to keep the world order. Start charging them their fare share and there's your universal healthcare. Or maybe more corporate tax cuts. whatever is better.

Why wouldn't everyone like it? Y'all complain we don't have single payer, well the reason others do is they don't pay for the military to keep the world order. Start charging them their fare share and there's your universal healthcare. Or maybe more corporate tax cuts. whatever is better.

Honest question....why in the world when anyone respond to palma?

Back