• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Has Trump had anything to say about the four male Senators that have called on him to resign or....

"“Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office ‘begging’ for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

You just fucked yourself buddy.

Not a lawyer, but that has to be defamation, no?

Let me guess, he didn't mean it that way. Yes, you did.

Electing a sexual abusing pedophile to the Senate today should dovetail nicely.

no one in the Republican party is going to primary Donald Trump. give me break

Only Cruz has the hubris to try. I think the dam could break if the midterms are a bloodbath. It depends on the conservative media spin. Will the problem be Trump or that Republicans weren't loyal to Trump?

documents and deals. Two words that people who actually read documents and make deals seldom use to describe their work unless they feel terribly inadequate about themselves and their abilities surrounding documents and deals, then they say documents and deals a lot to impress those around them whom they feel don't read documents and make deals.

Trump reminds me of Vincent Adultman from Bojack Horseman:

"I went to stock market today. I did a business."

"Business-wise, this all seems like appropriate business."

You could actually make an interesting game out of guessing who said it: The president or the fictional cartoon character that is really just 2 children wearing a trenchcoat, pretending to be an adult.

Last edited:
Bingo. The mere fact that you call it "documents" tells me you're not ready.

Only Cruz has the hubris to try. I think the dam could break if the midterms are a bloodbath. It depends on the conservative media spin. Will the problem be Trump or that Republicans weren't loyal to Trump?

I don't get how the midterms can be a bloodbath. 80% of the seats that are coming up are currently held by Dems

I don't get how the midterms can be a bloodbath. 80% of the seats that are coming up are currently held by Dems

Every 2 years, each House seat is up for grabs. It's just the Senate seats that skew D this cycle.

E: That was really condescending and undeserved. Edited.

Last edited:

As bym said, 100% of House seats are up for grabs. And Democrats only have to flip 3 Senate seats starting today. Democrats have outperformed in every election so far. If they do so in 2018, the Senate and House are up for grabs.

Back