• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

This dickhead's ego got him into a job that he hates and is a huge pain in his ass that he is not good at. He's too stupid to even run his own life.

It's almost like he's going out of his way to set people up for being hyper-critical. The thing is, absolutely no one would care how he drank water if he hadn't made such a big deal about it with Rubio. Of course, you can play fill in "how he drank water" and "Rubio" with just about anything and it works.

It's so evident that his hypocrisy is based out of ignorance. I'm not convinced he has ever had to work to solve a difficult problem in his entire life, let alone what a congressman, senator, governor and certainly the president's job entailed. He really is like everyone's dumb, drunk uncle.

Last edited:
i dunno, i think the internet would've crucified any POTUS pausing mid-speech to drink water like a toddler

i dunno, i think the internet would've crucified any POTUS pausing mid-speech to drink water like a toddler

theReff would have been over here calling President Obama gay within 30 seconds of it happening. Which would have been 10 seconds after FoxNews did the same thing.

Donald's average approval rating tied its lowest yet from 538 earlier this week at 36.7%, including a Monmouth poll which has his approval rating at just 32%. 538 gives Monmouth an A+ rating for its polling.

Approval rating would probably be in the mid 50's if he got honest media coverage. There's a reason he has a grudge.

plama is such weak sauce. If you are going to be a troll at least be a good troll.

Approval rating would probably be in the mid 50's if he got honest media coverage. There's a reason he has a grudge.

1280x960_60607P00-RKGFU.jpg

So besides dry mouth from all the meds Trump is taking knowing his diet he is probably diabetic, just pissing sugar, that’s why the prostitutes don’t mind as much.

Does Foxx always force her way to the front or what? Also, when was that taken since Price is still in there.

Back