• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz lovers...

deacsrus

Reaction score
...tell us why he should get an extension on his K... beside the obvious that he is 10 and 2.

Because K is the correct usage

Okay. Let me try.
[Redacted] shouldn't get an extension on his K bekause he kan't koach his way out of a wet paper sakk. He even lost at home to Klemson last year. And he kan't rekruit.

Okay. Let me try.
[Redacted] shouldn't get an extension on his K bekause he kan't koach his way out of a wet paper sakk. He even lost at home to Klemson last year. And he kan't rekruit.

This is hilarious. I can't tell if you are trolling the ones of us that went to law school or not.

Okay. Let me try.

LOL Yeah. The stupid kunt.

Okay, okay I got one. He drives a Prius right, so keeping Bzzz around is good for the environment around Winston-Salem?

No troll here, though I do like a good lawyer joke. Ive legit never heard the term before. Still doesn't make sense to me why they chose K, but a lot of lawyer stuff makes no sense to me anyway.

Okay. Let me try.
The loss to Clemson was on the road last year. But we only scored 44 points and lost by 16, so your point that [Redacted] absolutely sucks still stands.

The loss to Clemson was on the road last year. But we only scored 44 points and lost by 16, so your point that [Redacted] absolutely sucks still stands.

Sorry - it's easy to mix up all the embarrassing losses under Bz.

No troll here, though I do like a good lawyer joke. Ive legit never heard the term before. Still doesn't make sense to me why they chose K, but a lot of lawyer stuff makes no sense to me anyway.

The more confusing us lawyers make things, the more we can justify our billing rates.

They chose K because K is the elemental symbol for Potassium. Bananas have potassium, and bananas are good for you. Monkeys like bananas and monkeys are really hairy, just like dogs. Dogs are called man's best friend, because they are playful and very, very loyal. Knights were very loyal back in King Arthur's court. They also wore metal suits. Iron is a metal, so an iron-clad knight would be very well protected. You know what else protects people? Iron-clad contracts, which are known as K in lawyer speak.

Now go get some tissues and clean up the mind off your desk. Because I just blew it.

Back