• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz lovers...

I don't think anyone is advocating for him to be extended at this point. That discussion won't happen until after the season and is contingent on a lot more victories.

I just realized that we are currently tied for 3rd in the ACC. That is pretty amazing progress over the last couple years.

I just realized that we are currently tied for 3rd in the ACC. That is pretty amazing what a shitty ass schedule can do for you.

FIFY - not saying that it isn't better that the last 3 years, but don't really call it progress. We've done what Wake basketball should be doing with a schedule like this up to this point. Let's see what happens when we start playing higher caliber teams on a more consistent basis.

Thanks for fixing it for me. For what it's worth, it's also only December and we haven't played a single conference game, so being tied for 3rd is about an un-amazing as it gets. My post was sarcastic, but again thank you for fixing it.

We are actually tied for 1st in the conference. Everybody is 0-0.

Virginia tech and Maryland have both won a game and BC and Miami have both lost a conference game, thus, by my reasoning we are tied for 3rd.

I had no idea any ACC games had been played.

I don't think anyone is advocating for him to be extended at this point. That discussion won't happen until after the season and is contingent on a lot more victories.

That is the honest truth. Right now there is one more non-con to play on the road and then 18 ACC games to play plus ACCT. Right now there is a 50-50 chance in my estimation that we are looking at an 18-20 win season. The ACC is not very good at the bottom or in the middle. We can actually get to 9-9, 20 wins and not make the NCAA tourney and maybe not the NIT. But that would be a great improvement in record and who knows what RW would do?

I go back and forth on whether for me it's moving from NC and Wake and Duke season tickets 10 years ago or expansion or more recently having two little boys or just Bz. Even though all those things have made it tougher to watch games (7:00 weekday games especially), I think I'd make more of an effort if we had a decent coach.

Virginia tech and Maryland have both won a game and BC and Miami have both lost a conference game, thus, by my reasoning we are tied for 3rd.

Holy shit... really? Games have been played already?

I have completely checked out of college basketball. Le sigh.

Maryland won at BC 88-80 on Dec 12.

VT won at Miami in OT 61-60. That was on ESPNU on Dec 8.

Completely had no idea until I looked it up. Two road wins to start the conference slate.

Not surprised they've been played. Surprised I hadn't heard anything about the games at all.

I'M OLD AND DON'T LIKE OR ACCEPT WHEN THINGS I AM USED TO CHANGE. RAWWRRRRR!!1!!!!1

Getting nostalgic over the ACC? Really??

Back