• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BuzzOut Website: FireBz.com. "3 year pattern that needed to be addressed" R Wellman

How could any of the data shown on that page be some property of Ken Pom? I could go to any number of sites to find that info. IANAL, but road records and losses by 10 points aren't anything he owns. His rankings and other statistics he created, yes, but raw data? I don't see how, but I am a mere layman.

Thank you VT. This looks great. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Love it!

A few suggestions :
Your [Redacted] Zone chart has to be on there.

You need to link to the Margaret Johnson interview.

You may want to make Fuck say F*** just to keep it family friendly

Oh heavens yes needs some placement too!

Serious question. Why not just do this on Facebook and avoid any costs or technical hurdles? You might also receive significantly more traffic.
You won't have the interactivity you might achieve with a traditional site but the positives might outweigh the negatives.Wish you well!

There already is a page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-Jeff-[Redacted]/194366900580259

The [Redacted] Pout at the end of the Va Tech game should be on the front page of this website. Just an absolute loser.

The [Redacted] Pout at the end of the Va Tech game should be on the front page of this website. Just an absolute loser.
I was laughing at this, made me think of the little kid in the "bitch stole my fish" meme. They pretty much had the same facial expression.

Definitely needs that NC State Bzz facepalm pic.

My only suggestion - after each stat, you should put a date through which the stat is calculated.

i.e 2-41 on the road in the ACC and Big12 (through 1/19/2013)

Virgina Tech's new head coach is not very good. So, Buzz just lost to a shitty coach today to add more fuel to the fire. That dude is no up and comer on the scene. His team had no clue how to stop a Buzz team for much of the day.

My only suggestion - after each stat, you should put a date through which the stat is calculated.

i.e 2-41 on the road in the ACC and Big12 (through 1/19/2013)

The site is only meant to serve through the end of the season; I'm confident I'll be able to keep the stats I'm using current. If they are not 'in progress' figures, the explanation of each fact states that. The purpose of this is to minimize clutter & to make sure the emphasis is on the numbers themselves.

That being said, a "Last Updated" box on an indiscreet corner of each page makes sense. Would serve well for people attempting to cite the page for media purposes, etc.

Back