• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BuzzOut Website: FireBz.com. "3 year pattern that needed to be addressed" R Wellman

I am so glad I stumbled upon this piece of gold again, be prepared to see this on FireBz.com frequently after the ACCT:

"We can put up with a disappointment. We have disappointments all the time. But there is a pattern here that needed to be addressed, a 3-year pattern that needed to be addressed."

-Ron F'n Wellman, April 7th, 2010

If Jeff [Redacted] is back next year, this needs to be painted on Ron Wellman like a Scarlett Letter!

Yep, long time lurker. Wake grad who's had enough.

I study the different dialects of Bzzinnese. It's a bit like Klingon.

I am conversant in "OMG you would have totally run Coach K out on rails and they are exactly the same even though K was like 30 in his sixth season and Bzz is like 60 in his 537th season and K can coach and Buzz can not coach but otherwise they are freaking dopplegangers"

and

"Well at first it wasn't about culture, it was about performance. Especially in February and March. Even though Bzz did worse than Dino objectively. Because it wouldn't have been cool or appropriate to bring up culture. Until Bzz regressed to his mean (double point score for overused and misused sports phrase of the day). And then it's all about culture. CULTURECULTURECULTURE. Yahtzee, uno, bingo, game over. The world turns and we turn with it. Plans disappear. Inevitable."

grendel has an early lead on new poster of the month.

Well, gentlemen... Its been real.

Site's updated.

Who is taking over the site if [Redacted] is retained for a 4th year?

VT, any update on the traffic after yesterday?

Was not as high as I would have thought, but the goal is to create discussion & we got plenty of exposure in that realm.

Believe yesterday came in as the 7th highest-traffic day for the site (launched on January 19th, 2013).

Anyway you can fit an image like this in off of ESPN?

691319165514388acc7b4e.png

Anyway you can fit an image like this in off of ESPN?

691319165514388acc7b4e.png

CHECK OUT THAT 3 GAME WIN STREAK FROM 12/18 to 1/2!!! HELL YEAH, WATCH OUT WORLD!!! BZ'S BARNYARD IS COMING FOR YOU!!!

Fuck you, Bz. Fuck you, Wellman. Y'all destroyed something we all loved.

^That's progress, huh, Ron? If Buzz is brought back, I may do what Numbers is gonna do. Just completely withdraw from all things Wake Forest for a few months because listening to the administration's rationalization is just mind-numbing and unbearable.

CHECK OUT THAT 3 GAME WIN STREAK FROM 12/18 to 1/2!!!

And we covered against Duke, so it's really a 6 game winning streak!!! The last time we won 2 games in a row was over 2 months ago, yet we somehow improved as the season went on.

And we covered against Duke, so it's really a 6 game winning streak!!! The last time we won 2 games in a row was over 2 months ago, yet we somehow improved as the season went on.

Haha ESPN has created a tab that shows actual victories AND moral victories... yet.

if i remember correctly wake forest has not won 4 straight games since jeff [Redacted] was named head coach

CHECK OUT THAT 3 GAME WIN STREAK FROM 12/18 to 1/2!!! HELL YEAH, WATCH OUT WORLD!!! BZ'S BARNYARD IS COMING FOR YOU!!!

Fuck you, Bz. Fuck you, Wellman. Y'all destroyed something we all loved.

Buzz in won 13 games and team beat a top ranked team in Miami and another in North Carolina State. We are making real progress. I can see it and so should you all.

Buzz in won 13 games and team beat a top ranked team in Miami and another in North Carolina State. We are making real progress. I can see it and so should you all.
Troll harder.

if i remember correctly wake forest has not won 4 straight games since jeff [Redacted] was named head coach

You are correct. We won 3 in a row once in the '10 - '11 season and twice in the '11 - '12 season, yet we have not cracked the elusive 4 game win streak... YET!

Troll harder.

Yeah, I thought he was trolling, but a quick check through his previous posts revealed this little gem:

Get some balls Nathan Hatch. This nonsense has got to stop and Ron Wellman caused all of it by the nonsensical hire of his buddy Jeff [Redacted].

So I would guess that he's just screwing around and being sarcastic.

13 is progress. Hell, you win 13 in football you get a national championship!

13 is progress. Hell, you win 13 in football you get a national championship!

Who needs the national championship when one of your 13 wins was the Super Bowl?

Although, technically, we lost at Boston College this year.

Back